Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2020, 05:29 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 30th July, 2020

Good morning, another month nearly gone! Hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2020, 07:46 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Sorry missed your post about the new tenants next door Kelly. Hope it is all sorted soon

Another gorgeous day so a little bit of weeding before it is too hot. Hair cut went well and so nice to feel tidy once again

Hopealll are well

Have a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2020, 07:58 AM
At this moment, we are saying nothing as we have to be mindful of the fact that they could actually be doing it to make us look bad, we have kept a record and have photos and will speak to the solicitor next week... it's £30 everytime she sends us an email! Plus the vat... don't forget the vat. We stuck a new home card through for them and I saw one of them so tried to say hi...nothing, then I was talking on the phone in the garden yesterday and one of them banged on the window....errrr, I can talk in my garden! Now there's a load of pillows piled up at the window, now maybe they have an Austitic kid in there or something but I very much doubt it, beings as they have a drum kit...not noise sensitive then, I have already had nearly 3 years of not being able to use my garden and I fully intend to get the use of it. Hopefully when the owners receive the barristers letter they will see that we are going to court and it would be sensible for them to put things right
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2020, 08:04 AM
Good morning all.

I missed that you've got new neighbours moved in too Kelly. I hope they are nice people and you can finally have some peace.

Overcast here this morning, but it's still warm. Looks like a nice morning for our walk.

Next door still not up for sale. Apparently Marion (neighbour) is being stubborn and saying she will eventually come home. I think she must know that's not possible as all her bedroom furniture and her fridge have been moved up to the nursing home, but she's clinging onto the hope. Strangely though, an estate agent was in across the road. I'm hoping David, who lives there, isn't moving because he's a nice man and our news source. He tends to know everything that's happening on the estate
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2020, 11:13 AM
Morning all

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

I missed that you've got new neighbours moved in too Kelly. I hope they are nice people and you can finally have some peace.

Overcast here this morning, but it's still warm. Looks like a nice morning for our walk.

Next door still not up for sale. Apparently Marion (neighbour) is being stubborn and saying she will eventually come home. I think she must know that's not possible as all her bedroom furniture and her fridge have been moved up to the nursing home, but she's clinging onto the hope. Strangely though, an estate agent was in across the road. I'm hoping David, who lives there, isn't moving because he's a nice man and our news source. He tends to know everything that's happening on the estate
Hope is everything good on her, hope your other neighbour is not moving.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-07-2020, 01:51 PM
Not B movie but a busy Bee

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2020, 02:17 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Very warm here today.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2020, 06:25 PM
'evening all

Woken at 1am last night with both dogs frantically barking, when it's both of them it's often a hedgehog in the garden and sure enough one of the spiky fellas had found his way in

I now have a box with some water and food in and I quickly popped him in there and this afternoon I drove about 10 kms to some forrest and near a river and relocated him

I have been doing some research on these critters, apparently they can easily travel 3 kms in their night time wonderings and also it is now thought that they try to get back to their old hunting grounds.

You would have thought that facing up to two big dogs would put them off comming back here

Griff - You have every right to enjoy your garden and I hope you continue to do so, just ignore the muppets next door.

Has been hot today and I (stupidly) forgot my 'fluid intake' and felt bad in late afternoon but having a pint of orange juice and another smaller glass of water I now feel better. It's so easy to forget these simple things but it is important for all of us to keep our fluid intake UP

Bye for now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Not B movie but a busy Bee

Another great photo, I ssume a 'honey bee' although I discovered recently there are many hundreds of 'bee types'.

Some live alone, some in huge colonies, some big, some small, it's a fascinating world out there