Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 06:41 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 21st July, 2020

Good morning all, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 06:48 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope Gary listens to you Chris.

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked and bedding just finishing in the machine. Barry was awake early (05.00am) so wakes me up with his banging and crashing about, opening the curtains and just generally being a nuisance. Heaven help me if I were to do that to him at such and early hour

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2020, 06:52 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Lovely warm sunny day. Been out with Dillon and back by 7.30. Went on the park had a short wander and a sniffing session, did his business went back onto park then home. Out about 10 mins.

Chris hope Gary settles and is nicer today.
Hope the shower cubicle gets sorted, I know Mark was saying Sunday working in the diy stores at the moment is very stressful deliveries are all over the place and nothing is running as smoothly as it once did. He is absolutely worn out. I am quite worried about him he is so stressed with it all.
griff hope things are settled for you and how are you feeling ? Have you had the 2nd blood test was it any better ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2020, 06:53 AM
Morning Sue. I am finding the older Gorden gets the less social skills he has.
Must be a man thing.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 07:27 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope Gary listens to you Chris.

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked and bedding just finishing in the machine. Barry was awake early (05.00am) so wakes me up with his banging and crashing about, opening the curtains and just generally being a nuisance. Heaven help me if I were to do that to him at such and early hour

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
You can always give it a try having now immortalised the fact he did it first.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Morning Moyra did you take your drive out? or get the battery looked at/checked.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 07:37 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Lovely warm sunny day. Been out with Dillon and back by 7.30. Went on the park had a short wander and a sniffing session, did his business went back onto park then home. Out about 10 mins.

Chris hope Gary settles and is nicer today.
Hope the shower cubicle gets sorted, I know Mark was saying Sunday working in the diy stores at the moment is very stressful deliveries are all over the place and nothing is running as smoothly as it once did. He is absolutely worn out. I am quite worried about him he is so stressed with it all.
griff hope things are settled for you and how are you feeling ? Have you had the 2nd blood test was it any better ?

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Morning Lynn so you are on the early bird run with Sue now. Have a great day.

Totally agree with your son we are all over trying to source items we are told we will have stock but don't click and collect and home deliveries used to be about our store 30/40 a day now its over 50 an HOUR. We are all stressed to be honest and its getting worse. All of us are short tempered in some way or another.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 07:38 AM
Right no work today so here I go doing nothing. And I love it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 07:39 AM
Chris its an adjustment which I hope you resolve between you. How is your hubby doing?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 08:19 AM
Good morning all.

The thing that annoyed me about the shower (non) delivery is that they 'phoned at 5 pm on the day it should have come to say that it wasn't. Had they said they couldn't deliver during the morning, I could have understood, but to have you waiting for a delivery all day was both frustrating and annoying.

Buggarlugs is still in a strop, but he will listen eventually, probably after a fit which he will have brought on himself <sigh>. Again, frustrating and annoying.

Is it me or have driving skills gone out the window since lockdown eased? The roads are usually bad, but heavens, people seem to be playing bumper cars at the moment. We witnessed a hit and run the other day. A lady accelerated round a bend and shunted into a car stood at a pedestrian crossing. We caught some of it on dashcam and have given the footage to the police and a witness statement to the insurance company. We'd followed the car that crashed into the other one for about 5 miles and it was all over the road, stopping and starting. I do hope the driver is taken off the road.

Well, they are my gripes for the day. Now off to enjoy the morning's sunshine for our walk
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >