Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2007, 03:30 PM

2 Year Old Pomeranian In Need Of A Permanent Loving Home

My friend Jill took on a Pomeranian pup (CoCo)for his owner that was ill this time last year, he was almost a year old when Jill took him, his 2nd birthday is in either June or July. Jill had put the lady in touch with the breeder and they had become good friends so Jill was the obvious choice when the lady had to go into hospital for routine tests. Unfortunately the lady suffered a stroke whilst in hospital and died, her family asked Jill if she would keep him, which she agreed to do.

For a while now Jill has been having a bit of trouble with her pom's, one in particular is quite dominant and the others accept that he is that way, all except for CoCo who refuses to back down and it results in fisticuffs more often than not.

Two weeks ago a big fight escalated and her huge big teddy bear of a pom, who is such a gentle boy, got badly laid into by all the others all because these two were having a bit of a tittle tattle. He was petrified to go out with the others and was actually shaking whenever Jill put him out with the others, he was off his food and kept crying.

Because of this she feels that the time has come to look for a home for CoCo, as he is the only one that stands up to the other chap she is thinking that things will settle down once more if he is re-homed. There is absolutely no problem with CoCo, he is a charming little chap, no vices whatsoever just doesn't see eye to eye with the other one.

Jill does not want to involve rescue with this, she is more than able to interview prospective owners, (I should know as I bought my old Bailey from her 10 years ago ) and she wants to make sure not only that the home will be a forever home, she would want his new owners to keep in touch with her etc. as one would do if you had a puppy from her.

CoCo is the most beautiful wolf sable and a very striking young man. Jill is in no desperate hurry to re-home him and is more than happy to wait for the right person to turn up.

If anyone is interested please pm me and I will pass your details onto Jill.

I don't know any of his breeding so will be unable to answer any questions personally. Jill doesn't have a computer which is why I agreed to put his details on here.

Thanks for taking the time to read this thread, I'm sure there is someone out there just waiting for the opportunity to own such a beautiful little pom
kazaroo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-05-2007, 01:13 PM
Hi;

Have spoken to the people I knew were looking and Pm'd you their details.

K x
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Please put me forward for this little boy, I'm happy to pm you my details
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Hi there is someone on doglost who may be a candidate. She handed back a pom she was given as a present as it turned out to be stolen so returned to original owner who has been searching for 2 years for his dog.
Becky
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
Please put me forward for this little boy, I'm happy to pm you my details
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Hi there is someone on doglost who may be a candidate. She handed back a pom she was given as a present as it turned out to be stolen so returned to original owner who has been searching for 2 years for his dog.
Becky
Sorry guys, only just seen these posts.

I know that Jill has spoken with the the people that Kazaroo kindly put in touch about him and is sending a photograph so it may well be that they decide between them that this is the ideal home. As I said, Jill will be making the decicions so, until she tells me otherwise I'll let her know of all interested parties.

Papillon, if you pm your details to me I will definately pass them onto Jill, sadly, and I hate to say this, she has a policy about not homing to families with small children but thats not my decision and I would certainly pass your details on for her to see.

Mahooli, I'll have a look on doglost and see if I can find the person you're speaking of.
Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Thank you so much, I have pm'd you a little about me, and my circumtances, plus phone number and email address
kazaroo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-05-2007, 06:38 PM
I cant remember where I saw her but i will look there is a bitch that needs a home...
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Keeping fingers crossed for him, I'm sure a home wont be far away
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Cumbrian Lass View Post
Keeping fingers crossed for him, I'm sure a home wont be far away
Thanks Amanda, Jill has sent a photo off to an interested party and I should find out more on Friday
kazaroo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Any news about the lead I gave you?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >