View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 10:15 PM
I would say the dogs had a fright,, poor sole, I went passed a really clean glass bus stop on one of the horses once and it seen itself in the reflection sort of thing,,, silly ****** when up in the air like a fire work but I just kept the horse there untill he calmed down
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 11:40 PM
A man from across the road would only walk his lab about 150 yards every day. Everyone in the village felt sorry for this poor dog, but when asked, the guy said it was because he had bad hips and would only go to that point, and no further. It was only a young dog too - sadly no longer around..
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2008, 07:18 AM
I will obviously have to find further info out and report back. I thought immediatley of going out in a car as there was one on the drive but sometimes I have learnt peole do not actual look for a solution when they do not think they have a problem.
The dog is not old I would have said young if anything.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2008, 07:36 AM
Sometimes Ollie will do this if it is too wet to walk on the field and we go round the road and up the lane he will get to a certain point do his busisness then turn round to come home. No reason at all no bad experiences just how he feels that day.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2