Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 12:00 PM

Don't know what to title this...

I took Teagan to a park a bit further away from home today, and driving back, in the town near me I saw an elderly man laying on the pavement with someone giving him CPR.

2 cars had stopped, and there was 3 people around him, and a baby in a buggy. I hope he wasn't the baby's grandad
The kid didn't look distressed though.

Just as the traffic lights turned to green a first response ambulance turned up.

I just hope the man is ok, and well done to those people that stopped to help him.
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 12:23 PM
I do hope hes ok to + its great when people do stop + help proves there are some good people in the world + maybe they just saved his life well done the strangers
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 01:01 PM
It's not very often that people stop to help others these days
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 04:12 PM
Fingers crossed that the guy pulled through. A huge pat on the back to the folks that took the time to stop and help.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Its horrible when you witness something like that, if you're anything like me it plays on your mind for ages afterwards.

Those people that stopped are to be commended, lets hope that they worked on him in time to stabilise him so the ambulance staff could take over.

When I hear of this sort of thing it makes me feel so inadequate, I wouldn't know what to do other than dial 999.

Trouble is, I'm so squeamish I doubt I would ever be able to learn to give cpr or administer first aid. Sounds like a cop out, I know.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

13-12-2006, 08:52 PM
Its nice to hear there are still some caring people around hope the guy is okay.