Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2013, 03:51 PM
He's lovely. That little hussy Bella.
Vicky88
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-11-2013, 04:05 PM
Good choice Bella. He is a handsome dog.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
He's lovely. That little hussy Bella.
LOL! I know and as I am quick to tell everyone .... SHE DOESN'T GET IT FROM ME!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-11-2013, 04:56 PM
what a stunning dog Zoro is ,can just imagine Bella ,frantically batting her eyelashes at him with an invite to share her day bed
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
what a stunning dog Zoro is ,can just imagine Bella ,frantically batting her eyelashes at him with an invite to share her day bed
lol! No she plays quite 'hard to get' actually. We were a long way off when we saw them coming today. Very funny watching Bella drop to the floor and wait for him with her little bum getting more wiggly and agitated as he got closer and closer - but she just won't get up until the other dog gets to her. Clever girl really. She plays for a bit and then comes back to me and if they pay her too much attention she will jump up on my lap if I'm sat on the wall!

My old Cavvy use to roll over on her back for dogs she fancied. (She didn't get that from me either!)
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post

I BELIEVE YOU THOUSANDS WOULDN'T.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Heaven forbide....who would think such a thing
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Darcy Boy View Post
I BELIEVE YOU THOUSANDS WOULDN'T.

Funny that most of the dogs we do meet on walks and around here are bitches. There aren't that many 'boy' dogs at all who we see regularly. But all those we do seem to make a beeline for Bella with some of them displaying obvious 'protective' tendencies towards her if other dogs approach.

She just acts as if she expects no less than the fawning attention of all these blokes! She really is a very funny little dog. The guy who has just fostered her for 3 weeks said he was 'amazed how many people in Larnaca know Bella' and stopped him and asked 'that's Bella isn't it?'

I said 'you mean they didn't say 'is that Bella the mad English lady, Mrs Pat's dog?'

He just laughed and said he hopes he knows that many people when he's been here as long as Bella (3 yrs) I've told him he would do if he got himself a dog and took it out every day! Dogs are great 'ice breakers'. I think more people know my dog's name than know mine! (But then I know more people's dogs' names than I do theirs too)

You tend to refer to people as 'the woman who has Heidi' or 'the bloke who has Arestis' lol!

But then 'what's your dog's name?' is probably one of the first things you do ask other dog owners. But not often ask them 'what's your name?' Or, here in Cyprus 'Pos se lene?' Or, more often these days, with the influx of Romanians 'Cum te cheama'?

Mostly the dogs' names are easier to remember and pronounce than the people names too! The girl who sometimes cleans for me is Romanian and I can never get my tongue round her name - it seems to consist of all vowels! (something like Aiooaou!)
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2013, 11:10 PM
What a handsome boy .No wonder Bella likes him
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Now if it was Chloe instead of Bella she'd have eloped with the handsome Zorro days ago!

She's a sucker for the blokes even the two legged kind and acts like blonde bimbo ... twittering away and fluttering her eyelashes.

This summer in the UK she fell madly in love with not one .. but two ... Shih tzu brothers but was a bit put off when told there was a third brother at home ... rather too much for a girl to cope with!

I'm hoping one day whilst my girl is flirting with her latest beau I'll find on the other end of his lead a dishy fella that's just right for me ... preferably one with pots of money to keep us all in the luxury we'd like to become accustomed to ... not that there's not much hope for me who's got more wrinkles than her Shar-Pei, but I can always dream can't I?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >