Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am pleased to hear more positive new this morning.
Enjoy your visit and give her a gentle hug please.
Positive vibes still winging their way. Xx
Thanks Lynn, will do xx

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
So glad she has had a good night and fingers crossed she continues to feel better.
Give her lots of (((hugs))) from me at 4pm and tell her to get home soon as her mum is missing her xxxx
Thanks Lorna, I'll deliver the message xx

Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Everything crossed for Cassie - that Collie spirit is starting to shine through! They're tough critters aren't they?

Bigs hugs from me and sloppy kisses from Rio and Lottie!
Thanks Gill, yes the collie spirit is there...thank goodness! xx

Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
So glad Cassie is on the mend
Sending hugs and kisses to her
Elaine xxx (((())))
Thanks Elaine xx

Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
Oh Jackie - if you are delivering Dogsey hugs you had better take your nightie hun - there are lots to take and it may take quite some while !! xx
Thanks Jo, I know, I'll be there hours! xx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Just caught up with this,I lost my first rescue cocker at 12 with this.Vet told me thats why we should also be careful what we feed our dogs when they are young as feeding them too many fatty foods can result in this disease later on in life.

I know this isn't the case with your baby just thought I'd add a little to what you have said to try and let others see what can happen when you dont feed your dogs properly,we are all guilty giving what we see as treats but really are bad for our babies.

Glad to hear your girl is on the mend,give her huge hugs from me and my gang,xxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Just caught up with this,I lost my first rescue cocker at 12 with this.Vet told me thats why we should also be careful what we feed our dogs when they are young as feeding them too many fatty foods can result in this disease later on in life.

I know this isn't the case with your baby just thought I'd add a little to what you have said to try and let others see what can happen when you dont feed your dogs properly,we are all guilty giving what we see as treats but really are bad for our babies.

Glad to hear your girl is on the mend,give her huge hugs from me and my gang,xxxxxx
Thanks Lorraine xx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 10:27 AM
So pleased to read Cassie had a reasonable night Jackie xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
So pleased to read Cassie had a reasonable night Jackie xxx
Thanks Tracy, can't wait to see her xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Couldn't wait to get in here this morning and see how the little princess is doing, and so pleased that it's relatively good news. You will be able to see the improvement when you go today at 4, and hopefully that will put your mind at rest that she will get through this Jackie. I can't begin to imagine what sort of night you must have had either without her Hugs, wags and licks and good vibes all on constant now until her safe return then.xxxxx You take care and hugs for John too, I bet he's going through it being the daddy's girl that she is xxxxxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Couldn't wait to get in here this morning and see how the little princess is doing, and so pleased that it's relatively good news. You will be able to see the improvement when you go today at 4, and hopefully that will put your mind at rest that she will get through this Jackie. I can't begin to imagine what sort of night you must have had either without her Hugs, wags and licks and good vibes all on constant now until her safe return then.xxxxx You take care and hugs for John too, I bet he's going through it being the daddy's girl that she is xxxxxxxx
Thanks Aitch. Fingers crossed eh? John will see a big difference as he saw her on his own yesterday. He's been in absolute bits. Last night was horrific and neither of us slept well. Too quiet in this house

Thanks for all the good vibes. Will let you know how she is after we see her. xxxxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Glad she has had a good night. Please give her a gentle hug from me x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Glad she has had a good night. Please give her a gentle hug from me x
Thanks A. Will do. xx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 12:27 PM
glad to here that the princess is getting better. give her a hug from us and blackie

hugs for you and john too

sue
Page 12 of 35 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 > Last »