Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 12:56 PM

Daisy went off lead today !!!!

As some of you might know we got daisy when she was about 14 months,We soon discovered that she had never really been walked as such once she got used to walking we let her off just the once (not long after we got her) and she was a nightmare !!!! Took us 20 mins to get her back !!! Anyway she loves her walks now,but has to watch Alfie with envy while he wanders around off lead (in certain areas) his recall is pretty good.........for a Beagle
I spotted a pretty large basketball come footie area all gated off in the local field not so long ago,so this morning quite early i set off armed with a couple of balls and some treats,gave them a good run around first and make sure they'd had a poop and that and took them in and let them off,Alfie thought it was quite amusing seeing her off lead and they had a great time chasing each other and playing,i worked on her recall and she was brilliant (well she would be.... i had treats !!!) but its a start and she really enjoyed herself !
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 01:02 PM
great news Tink and what a brill place to find!!!!! Bet you had a load of fun!!!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-10-2006, 02:02 PM
Great start......bet she had a great time
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 02:55 PM
It's quite daunting that first time off lead so really glad it went well this time and that is just the first of many
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Great news Well Done Daisy x
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Awh, I bet your really proud!!
Well done Daisy! Here's to musch more off lead fun in the future!