Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-07-2005, 12:42 PM

Very odd

For a whiel, i have been feeling and acting somewhat odder (well moreso then usual). I keep becoming very confused very easily, forgetting things, gettign very snappy, lots of headaches etc.
And it is starting to worry me now, one i keep snapping at people on here, apologies to Dibley for being a mardy ****. two i keep waking up very confused, i keep forgetting things, for instance, when posting on the forums i will type the same thing in a post twice, and when its my turn to do the washing up i wash the same plate 3 times without realising, i also the other day fed the dogs 4 times, in the evening. They weren't complaining, of course but. Well i didnt even seem to remember doing it, i keep forgetting what i am saying in conversations and doing things over and over again.
Also i keep getting headaches, really bad and all the time.
I am very worried.
Any ideas what it could be?
The cause possibly?
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Luke, I'm not a doctor, but I'd strongly suggest that you make an appointment to see one.

Making assumptions on what you have wrong with you can make matters worse, wrong diagnosis etc, and without someone from the medical proffession actually examining you, I don't think that anyone here is qualified enough to be able to do just that.

Hope you feel better soon
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-07-2005, 01:03 PM
I have an appointment at the hsopital tommorow anyways, a monthly thing thru another illness so will mention it then
Thanks Wolfie
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-07-2005, 01:05 PM
best to mention it tomorrow Luke as I dont think any of us here could even attempt to guess whats wrong with you.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2005, 01:30 PM
I can only repeat what everyone else is saying - mention this to your doctor tomorrow and good luck with it.

I have no idea what illnesses you suffer from, could this be part of them? Have you had any viruses?

I was diagnosed with ME, which is why I gave up my career, and suffer from chronic headaches, terrible fatigue, aching and forgetfulness - this sometimes follows after a virus.

But it is impossible to diagnose over the Internet. Please do see you doc.
xxx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Hope all goes well with the check up Luke
Try not to worry...it could make things worse ..
(could just be an 'age' thing )
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2005, 11:02 AM
Well been to the hospital anyways, and oddly they said it is to do with serve vertigo!!!!!
Although i dont really know how
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 01:59 PM
Did they give you any advice or treatment Luke?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Yes these tablety things to take twice a day for a month, then when we go back, if they have made a difference we will go from there.
Best wishes
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
Well been to the hospital anyways, and oddly they said it is to do with serve vertigo!!!!!
Although i dont really know how
Oh yes! Now you say vertigo Luke that does sound like I was with concussion/vertigo after bashing my head (don't ask ). Actually I described myself as feeling permanently hung-over (you wouldn't know anything about that!)

You may have an ear infection that's not causing pain but affecting your equilibrium.

Hope you feel better soon x