Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
OMG! did you just hear what big ears said?

'Someone's just rung in to say they've seen someone with a massive tool moving it up and down!'.

Well really, this is turning into Carry On Most Haunted!
PMSL at you!!!

I agree A, I watch Ghost Hunt, Psychic Private Eyes, etc. etc. but this Most Haunted is getting too scripted for my liking.

What about those whistling noises last night then? Spooky, BUT, we only heard them in one certain area where there was perhaps a draughty window, coz I get those noises upstairs in my new loft extension or maybe not!! Ooooer!!!

That Cath is really, really, really, getting on my nerves now, she's such a blooming whimp and I honestly wonder why they have her with them????? What point is she then??? She wants to run away, or cry, or get the h*ll out of there at the slightest notion there might be a spirit around, and as for her face, well, that says it all doesn't it with her permanently downturned mouth!!! I wonder if she knows how to smile??? I watched half of it last night, and I'm going to make Dave suffer this afternoon and watch the other half! He said he'd rather watch the Shopping Channel coz at least you can half believe that!!!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 01:04 PM
another disapointing night
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2008, 10:05 PM
oh my god I have never laught so much at MH than tonight at Yvett, Cath and the other woman, when they were on there own in that room.
and then the bloke came in to give them a walkie talkie and sreamed his face was a picture.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2008, 08:38 AM
I can't wait to watch last night's now then! I taped it I'll be watching out for that bit now!
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5