View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Lol at you lot! I've taped mine again, so I'll be watching it this afternoon, it's not as scarey in daylight though, so I won't need the cushions!

I did watch some of it last night, and what about those screams even WE heard this time??? I can't stand it when Yvette keeps on saying "did you hear that, did you hear that......" so how come we never hear it and yet we hear HER and all the rest of the crew, plus what the guy with the big boomber hones in on, and yet we never hear anything apart from Yvette and the others talking. I must say though, I rather like that nice soft Italian voice of the interpreter, hmmmmm!

What about the new physic's nose then????!!! Lol, he looks like Pinoccheo in night vision doesn't he!!! I can't take him seriously anymore after spotting that!!!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 12:32 PM
thought last nite was rubbish ...........guess wot helen I am in the cellar at work tonight as i;m gona be 8-10 laundry

oerrrrrrrrrrrrr .............. off to find a pic of where i work
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 12:38 PM
all alone????????????? TAke the camera and the evp recorder then!!! Don't laugh, but I've got one of those!!! Yeah I know.....
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-03-2008, 12:41 PM
when she says someones just touched me its the medium turning round its his nose !!!i thought derek acorah was fake espec when he went into one of his trances was he after an oscar!! i do love most haunted its great when they say oohh did you hear that and ciaran says oh thats the wind!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 12:44 PM
staff won;t go there so yes prob alone .....i have never seen or felt anything but then i don;t believe BUT saying thats there is a feeling your being watched ...i just talk and say won't be long and your a useless ghost who could at least take the washing out the machine and put it in the dryer for me lOL

PS its gotta be a man ghost lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 12:47 PM
LMAO at that last comment!!! I agree, most definitely!!! Don't upset him though, they don't like to be upset, but then again....... You never know, it might turn you into a believer (I feel a song coming on!!!)xxxx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 11:27 PM
OMG! did you just hear what big ears said?

'Someone's just rung in to say they've seen someone with a massive tool moving it up and down!'.

Well really, this is turning into Carry On Most Haunted!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
OMG! did you just hear what big ears said?

'Someone's just rung in to say they've seen someone with a massive tool moving it up and down!'.

Well really, this is turning into Carry On Most Haunted!
Pahahahaha, Sure its the most haunted webcams there watching
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Okay, here's my tuppenyworth for what is there...(actually only about a penniworth).

Firstly, I really do believe in an afterlife, I have had too many things happen to believe otherwise. I can list them if you really really want to. However one example is my Great Uncle Fraser, courtesy of a psychic medium I KNOW he is over me. Didn't find out that I had a Great Uncle Fraser until AFTER I was left a message and dismissed it *boy have I regretted that!* Anyroad....

This programme has always struck me as a little silly, that Derek fella has always just pee'd me off. Seems just a little too fake. I really hope that the issues in Turin are genuine.

Got another question I shall post separately. sounds really ruddy stupid....but bearing in mind my post this is the only place I feel I can ask this question
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2008, 07:35 AM
i like Most Haunted, but it's not the same as it used to be when it was a smaller deal is it? Me and OH have been 'fans' since the start but don't watch it much anymore. Maybe tonight...

I didn't like Derek but I rated David Wells and the Scottish guy that was on for a while. Why did David Wells leave???

I know that the investigtions must be conducted properly and evidence is complied etc. One of my friends used to work in the dept where the parapsychologists are based and is friends with them, they are VERY professional, intelligent people. I do get annoyed then, when I think some of the team and psychics are milkingit a bit to make good tv. I'm genuinely interested in proper investigations, if nothing happens, so be it.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >