Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2006, 02:48 PM
i will agree with that ..
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Oh, Davids partner injured in rehersal an hour before Show............did you see what they were going to Dance to??? Very apt!
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 11:35 AM
What were they dancing to, cant remember. Sad Kelly got knocked out, but she was probably the weakest out of those left, but it so hard now to actually vote anyone off, they are all so good. Still think that whats her face, cant think of her name, professional dancer, has the advantage and the judges always favour her. I really hope Gaynor is going to win the final.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Although David & Partner didn't actually Dance in the Show, we saw the accident that occured during the rehersal, she had to go to Hospital and received stitches in her chin.............anyway the would have been dancing to Liberty X song...........Just alittle bit..... Sexy..........and it looked so good! Shame.

It was good to see Bonnie do more skating this week.
I like Gaynor, she really enjoys herself!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2006, 08:57 PM
I liked David and Pam But i'm really glad they've left this week because everytime he lifted her i couldn't look I did want Bonnie and Matt to win, but now i really want Stefan and Christina to win
Yorkie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-02-2006, 02:19 AM
I want Gaynor to win as she seems to be a bigger built girl than the other girls that were in it and she has worked so hard. I really don't want Bonnie to win as she never skates on her own!! Her partner let go of her once on Saturday night so she could do the spin and apart from that she just gets flung about all the time to hide her lack of skating skills!! She is a professional dancer so could do the lifts easily, its got nothing to do with "Dancing on ice"
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2006, 07:34 AM
Bonny look good off the ice (in the lifts) but about the worse on it, Gaynor is the most improved, thought David was more graceful on the ice than Bonny, the best skater left awhile ago, that was Sean. Daft thing is in Ice Dancing you are not allowed to lift above the shoulder, well you weren't in my day and I don't think it has changed, so why are they being judged on the lifts, confused.
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Bonny look good off the ice (in the lifts) but about the worse on it, Gaynor is the most improved, thought David was more graceful on the ice than Bonny, the best skater left awhile ago, that was Sean. Daft thing is in Ice Dancing you are not allowed to lift above the shoulder, well you weren't in my day and I don't think it has changed, so why are they being judged on the lifts, confused.
Agree Bonny is hardly on the ice,she is being lifted for most of the time and is not as good as the others when she actually has to put her skates on the ice.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3