Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by beau View Post
My husband said the same to me, "why didn't she just tell zak", I expect she would have thought of the child first.

I didn't even think there was anything fishy about Clive, so that was a shock in itself.
Do you mean Derek? Clive is my hubby
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 03:36 PM
It was horrible wasnt it - I personally thought her 'character' would have put up more of a fight - I mean she just boiled the kettle if that was me it would have gone straight over him. I hope it doesnt get dragged out also!

Also Zac should have realised something was up
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
It was horrible wasnt it - I personally thought her 'character' would have put up more of a fight - I mean she just boiled the kettle if that was me it would have gone straight over him. I hope it doesnt get dragged out also!

Also Zac should have realised something was up
I kept thinking "whack him over the head with the kettle", but I suppose, fear can prevent us from doing a lot, after all the doors were locked, she may have attacked him and then suffered even more if she hadn't done the job properly.

I'd like to think I would be brave in that situation but I think I would probably do anything I could to survive, then get my revenge when safe to do so.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
I kept thinking "whack him over the head with the kettle", but I suppose, fear can prevent us from doing a lot, after all the doors were locked, she may have attacked him and then suffered even more if she hadn't done the job properly.

I'd like to think I would be brave in that situation but I think I would probably do anything I could to survive, then get my revenge when safe to do so.
You are right scorpio, its is easy for us to say 'she should of done this' - 'I would do this' but would we, I guess unless you are or have been in such a position you dont know. I would like to think I could stay strong and living - what I do know for sure is though I would never keep quiet!
beau
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Do you mean Derek? Clive is my hubby
Haha yes I meant Derek
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Damn, damn, damn, I always record the soaps and I'm often days behind, which I am now.
Now I know what happens, serves me right for being nosey and peeking at this thread
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Damn, damn, damn, I always record the soaps and I'm often days behind, which I am now.
Now I know what happens, serves me right for being nosey and peeking at this thread
Sorry Jenny I didn't even think about giving the game away...my stepson does it all the time when we are watching films so I know how infuriating it is xx
Northernsoulgirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Mmm well I thought there was going to be something fishy about him, he was getting a bit too fresh with Lisa, IMO.
I expect she'll keep quiet about it, Zac will find out and then they'll have a domestic about whether she encouraged him or not!! I like a good plot but as someone else has said hopefully it won't crack on and on for weeks on end...... and as for Maisie and Nikhil!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 08:43 PM
Sorry Jenny I didn't even think about giving the game away...my stepson does it all the time when we are watching films so I know how infuriating it is xx
Don't worry about it, it's my fault for being so behind.
The cat is usually let out of the bag before I get round to watching it
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2