Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
beau
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-01-2011, 08:08 AM

Emmerdale

I really wasn't expecting that to happen last night, did anyone else watch it? x
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 08:13 AM
I missed it, omg, what happened????
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Nor me, !
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 08:44 AM
It's strange really, as soon as his character came into it I said to Clive that there was something shifty about him, but, to be honest, I thought he was going to be a paedophile. Then as the days and weeks went on I had a feeling he was going to do something to Lisa.

(For those who didn't watch it he raped her).

I'm not sure I would have reacted the same way she did, she was very brave whilst locked in with him, but why didn't she point the finger at him as soon as Zac arrived, maybe it was because her daughter was there?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
It's strange really, as soon as his character came into it I said to Clive that there was something shifty about him, but, to be honest, I thought he was going to be a paedophile. Then as the days and weeks went on I had a feeling he was going to do something to Lisa.

(For those who didn't watch it he raped her).

I'm not sure I would have reacted the same way she did, she was very brave whilst locked in with him, but why didn't she point the finger at him as soon as Zac arrived, maybe it was because her daughter was there?
I would think it was, she would nto want to put her child through the trauma of her telling Zack there and then.

Then as the evening drew on it became more difficult, for her, young lad wanting to be cuddled, daughter having her own little upset with friends.. there is no opportunity to tell Zack.

its funny is`nt it, because as you I thought why dont you just hit him with something and escape, but I guess the did their homework, and woman in such situations will simply try to survive.

I really hope this story does not get dragged , and is resolved quickly.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
I would think it was, she would nto want to put her child through the trauma of her telling Zack there and then.

Then as the evening drew on it became more difficult, for her, young lad wanting to be cuddled, daughter having her own little upset with friends.. there is no opportunity to tell Zack.

its funny is`nt it, because as you I thought why dont you just hit him with something and escape, but I guess the did their homework, and woman in such situations will simply try to survive.

I really hope this story does not get dragged , and is resolved quickly.
Me too, I can't bear it when I know something and no-one blurts anything out...a bit like Eastenders
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 09:02 AM
OMG!! Poor Lisa

no, I wouldn't have expected that!
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Fantastic acting from them both, much to believable for comfort and shows less is more sometimes.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 01:41 PM
i love lisa i sooo hope she doesnt keep quiet..and she tells zak..and cain!! flippin weazel grrrrrrrrrrr
beau
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-01-2011, 02:17 PM
My husband said the same to me, "why didn't she just tell zak", I expect she would have thought of the child first.

I didn't even think there was anything fishy about Clive, so that was a shock in itself.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >