View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-07-2009, 10:06 PM
I thought she was 'ice queen' to the core, being able to turn the tears on and off. I've suffered a miscarriage and I wouldnt have done the marathon!!!! I was in a state for weeks afterwards and with the due date looming I'm still grieving!!! I cant believe a word that comes out of her mouth and now she's spouting out that he's meant to have had an affair with Emma B?!!! and that he wanted sex with a group of ppl!!!!!!!!!! Desperate or what?! Vile woman.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 05:23 PM
She's as fake as her bloody boobs!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Actually, I think she's been very honest with the media about her life. Her boobs are fake and certain other parts of her anatomy. She makes no secret of it, unlike some celebs.

It takes all sorts in this world. I think she's okay. She says it how it is and if people don't like her, they can always switch off the t.v.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by angied View Post
what a load of tripe used to be a fan but not anymore. did anyone see the stateside on itv2 compare it to what she says and does, like being pi**ed on mothers day she mustve been pregnant ! saying when she was told she was having a massage (day before marathon )she had no knickers on then in the next breadth saying on the day of the marathon she was bleeding???? and having to keep going to the loo to check if she wa bleeding or not! hello! i did the race for life after an op 11 days before ididnt run it i walked it but i knew i was bleeding!!!!
trouble with liars sometimes they forget what they say and do!
I totally agree with this one too! Used to be a big fan, then I got to know what she is really like watching the Stateside programmes, and now I feel very sorry for poor Pete, he adores those kids and they adore him. Yes he's a bit of a poser, but I think he's got a heart of gold and he's very sensitive, so she knows just how to wrile him, coz personally, I think she's an evil cow now, and I don't like her at all!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Ditto, I can't stand her!
She's great at crying when she needs to, but it always looks forced!
I watched most of the interview out of interest......can't believe she sees nothing wrong with flashing her boobs, and wasn't bothered what her kids will think when they are older.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 09:26 PM
She is all me, me, me. She talks candidly about her kids as thought they are part of her promotion. She is already talking of marriage again.
I once thought 'what a tough cookie' and had a bit of respect for that. But having just watched her uncut version.
What can we say. Its her, me, myself and I. She obviously loves herself more than anyone else.
True about the lies she says regarding her miscarrage, it will be interesting to see Pete's version.

Rubbish girl who hasnt grown up and I feel sorry for the kids.
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 09:45 PM
feel sorry for their kids and hope pete gets fulll custody... she dosent deserve them....

shes a complete fake/liar etc.... and horrible to pete on stateside (yes i watched it) and its all about her!!!!

not surprised her left her - he had a lucky escape!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Can't wait to see Peter's side of things when he's on the This Morning Show, but don't know when yet? Anybody know???
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm sure he's on tomorrow morning
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Thanks Leanne, I'll be glued!

I saw a picture of them getting out the back of the RR in Closer magazine I think (yeah, I know but it's only coz of the Katie/Peter thing going on!) and it said underneath how she was moaning about him being late for taking the kids. She was getting out one side, or at least standing there, and he had his back to the camera having got out t'other side. Now if you're not talking to your ex and you hate him with a passion, and you have the money and resources that they both have, wouldn't you have got the nanny to drop the kids off to him???? Just struck me as odd that they were seen together like that AFTER their split???? I'm still wondering if this is yet another one of her publicity stunts, one which perhaps has backfired on her after her recent raucious behaviour in Ibiza which wasn't on the cards, well, not on Pete's cards with their little plan anyways, just hers!!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >