View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 09:31 PM
I agree. I do like her to be honest, purely because I see more to her than she shows. Not my type of person at all mind you, but I like to think I have a broad, open mind.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 10:05 PM
I think she is a young vulnerable girl who had got caught up in fame - I thought they really did love each other. I don't think Pete gave the ok. I did think it was all her, but now I think he was jealous too and quite controlling too....

I don't think we'll ever know. its just sad. He's a very very good dad!
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 10:10 PM
I think she has very little regard for her own respect and her children's future.

These children have to grow up under her lamplight of glamour and tits. What future do they have?

For me I think she is selfish and wants her life to be her own, she suggests she loves kids. But 'kids' need guidance to grow up with respect.
I have a fear the future of all kids if they follow Katie Price will think thats okay. I disagree.
Sorry, a foster parent & adopter talking. But she made me thank the lord I have a 'normality' for my family.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 07:37 AM
I don't like anyone who sells their family for profit. I think she is neither vulnerable nor naive and simply was/is very money orientated and is quite happy to use anyone, including her own children, to that end.
Disgusting.
Becky
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post
I think she has very little regard for her own respect and her children's future.

These children have to grow up under her lamplight of glamour and tits. What future do they have?

For me I think she is selfish and wants her life to be her own, she suggests she loves kids. But 'kids' need guidance to grow up with respect.
I have a fear the future of all kids if they follow Katie Price will think thats okay. I disagree.
Sorry, a foster parent & adopter talking. But she made me thank the lord I have a 'normality' for my family.
I totally agree with this post.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2009, 07:49 PM
I hated the way she used to say to Pete that she was the one who earned all the money, yet I'd rather have Pete's bank balance and his profession!
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2009, 08:00 PM
what a load of tripe used to be a fan but not anymore. did anyone see the stateside on itv2 compare it to what she says and does, like being pi**ed on mothers day she mustve been pregnant ! saying when she was told she was having a massage (day before marathon )she had no knickers on then in the next breadth saying on the day of the marathon she was bleeding???? and having to keep going to the loo to check if she wa bleeding or not! hello! i did the race for life after an op 11 days before ididnt run it i walked it but i knew i was bleeding!!!!
trouble with liars sometimes they forget what they say and do!
Merz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-07-2009, 08:38 PM
I just hope the children will be ok-I'm not fussed either way about Katie Price or Peter Andre-I watched it because I really enjoy Piers Morgans interviewing-think he does a brill job
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 12:55 PM
Originally Posted by angied View Post
what a load of tripe used to be a fan but not anymore. did anyone see the stateside on itv2 compare it to what she says and does, like being pi**ed on mothers day she mustve been pregnant ! saying when she was told she was having a massage (day before marathon )she had no knickers on then in the next breadth saying on the day of the marathon she was bleeding???? and having to keep going to the loo to check if she wa bleeding or not! hello! i did the race for life after an op 11 days before ididnt run it i walked it but i knew i was bleeding!!!!
trouble with liars sometimes they forget what they say and do!
I'd completely forgotten all that!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Luz View Post

I agree with you too!!!!
Elaine
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >