View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2009, 09:38 PM

The Danielle/Ronnie situation (Eastenders)

I know we've spoken about this before but I shall go bonkers if Ronnie doesn't find out soon!!!! For God's sake, talk about dragging out a story line, and now Archie knows .... and Ronnie still doesn't know That Danielle is driving me mad!! She keeps going to tell Ronnie and then changes her mind!! For goodness sake girl do one thing or the other It's got to happen soon so I suppose it will be at Peggy and Archie's wedding, my God we'll all be relieved when that happens won't we!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2009, 09:46 PM
It's getting sooo boring..and how much do I want to kill Archie!! That man is just ugh!!
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Reading the soap mags, it seems that it all comes to a head at the wedding, leaving Ronnie devasted and wanting to leave walford..

I'm thinking from that , that whilst everyone is at the wedding, Danielle gets herself worked up into a state, and kills herself leaving Ronnie to find her body and perhaps a suicide note explaining it all.

I would be sad if this really happens, as the whole thing seems to have dragged on forever, and it seems a cop out for it to end this way.

But apparantly the girl who plays Danielle is leaving eastenders.. anyway not much longer for the whole thing to drag out. I think it comes to a head on the 2nd April?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
It's getting sooo boring..and how much do I want to kill Archie!! That man is just ugh!!

I feel the same way, although he's much nicer as a Dad in Gavin And Stacey
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Reading the soap mags, it seems that it all comes to a head at the wedding, leaving Ronnie devasted and wanting to leave walford..

I'm thinking from that , that whilst everyone is at the wedding, Danielle gets herself worked up into a state, and kills herself leaving Ronnie to find her body and perhaps a suicide note explaining it all.

I would be sad if this really happens, as the whole thing seems to have dragged on forever, and it seems a cop out for it to end this way.

But apparantly the girl who plays Danielle is leaving eastenders.. anyway not much longer for the whole thing to drag out. I think it comes to a head on the 2nd April?
Why can't they all act normal and just accept it like normal people would. I didn't realise that Danielle is leaving Eastenders so like you say, something disasterous will obviously happen It's a shame they couldn't just go on in the series living as Mother and Daughter.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2009, 10:14 PM
Glad someone else is getting P***** off with it too, I find myself wanting to slap Danielle, Kill Archie, and shake the living daylights out of Ronnie.

Who else wonders, would she not look at Danielle and think....god she looks like (whatever the fathers name is...errrrr Joel) or she reminds me a little of me, or would you really not notice something that would make you think.....after all Archie had commented on how much like Ronnie she looks.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2009, 10:24 PM
aaarrrgghhh me too - so sick of this story line - just get on with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2009, 07:53 AM
Too long a storyline for sure but then all the storylines seem to drag on in the square at the moment...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2009, 08:25 AM
Its doing my head in too.
I agree about Archie I prefer him as the Gavins Dad.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2009, 08:44 AM
It's doing my head in too - dragging it out! danielle's backpack must be permanently packed the amount of times she's "leaving" and doesn't actually go!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >