Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
That's a good idea... Where do you get it from?! I'd have no check he'd walk on it first.
I know Amazon sells it in small sizes - maybe try somewhere like B&Q or a garden centre?
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I know Amazon sells it in small sizes - maybe try somewhere like B&Q or a garden centre?
I feel a shopping spree coming on!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Oddly...or maybe I should say thankfully....he's never been a trouble at night time.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

16-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post

With artificial turf the wee doesn't go through it but stays on top, I don't know if you can get some where it will go through.
Surely it must go through otherwise when it rains the lawn would be waterlogged.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

16-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Surely it must go through otherwise when it rains the lawn would be waterlogged.
Depending on what the artificial turf is laid on, rain and piddle will go through it. Large areas can be hosed down, small areas ditto or taken up to rinse.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

16-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Depending on what the artificial turf is laid on, rain and piddle will go through it. Large areas can be hosed down, small areas ditto or taken up to rinse.
Yeah I just googled it because I couldn't believe it wouldn't allow fluids, bodily or otherwise through and it definitely states the backing is porous. Made no sense to me otherwise tbh.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Yeah I just googled it because I couldn't believe it wouldn't allow fluids, bodily or otherwise through and it definitely states the backing is porous. Made no sense to me otherwise tbh.
Just laughing at the thought of me washing his grass.
Mattie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Someone near me has it in their front garden, the rain runs off the side of the turf and there are small puddles in the middle. It could just be cheap turf and the better quality the water goes though. It looks terrible as well, never seen grass that colour before
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2013, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
Someone near me has it in their front garden, the rain runs off the side of the turf and there are small puddles in the middle. It could just be cheap turf and the better quality the water goes though. It looks terrible as well, never seen grass that colour before
I've been inspecting the side of the conservatory today and there's quite a bit of moss up there which he might be happy with.

This morning he's amazed me twice coming outside to wee in the past hour.. Completely unprompted!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4