Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pippam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2012, 01:22 PM

Daisys new day pen a w i p

It took 15 minutes to construct! Best of all cost me nothing!

I am going to get something deeper and slightly larger for a full time enclosure. But this cost me nothing to make as I all ready had the box and the wield mesh.

I am temmperelly using a bowl for water as I can't conect her normal bottle to the side as I don't want to damage the box since I am getting something deeper anyway very soon. When I get a deeper box I can drill some holes in one for a wheel and the other for the water bottle.

Its just over double what her current cage is and gives her that extra room to roam! I have hidden food in the enclosure and provided her with treat chew. I much prefer scatter feeding as I think that is more natural then a bowl and it also means less hoarding.

krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2012, 01:40 PM
If that is over double the size of her regular cage then I definately think you need to upgrade sooner rather than later! A larger box and some extra tubes for the current cage should make a good 'open plan apartment with ensuite loft conversion'