View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2012, 04:43 PM
I know a few of you guys don't like them, but I'm jealous, we never see them here and they are beautiful creatures. I'd love to sit in my garden and watch them potter around (preferably not destroying things in the process).
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Well, so far, they haven't wrecked anything (maybe they've been comotosed by my beer!). We can't quite fathom out what they do in our garden, except for visit the big hole at the top, but then the hole doesn't actually go anywhere, it's just a big hole, with all the earth dug out, but I know they do something up there because if I ever put bricks into the hole they chuck them out, but why?

They did turn the barbeque over one night though, which we've put on a step up the top, but Dave said that was probably them just being inquisitive and jumping up on it with their front paws, or jumping down onto it, but it's heavy!

As long as they don't wreck anything (or poop on my doorstep again!!! ) or hurt Zena, then our home is their home, especially if they're going to keep the slugs and snail population down, with a little bit of help from me.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2