View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2008, 11:36 AM
I would like to see Mikey win. To be fair to him he really is a funny guy. I watch it live and he is so funny but they don't show those bits on the BB show. I don't understand why, as he has been a lot more interesting and funny than some of the clips they have shown. I wonder if they don't want Mikey to win as he has a disability and last years winner also had a disability. But he is by far a lot funnier than the BB are showing.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2008, 12:09 PM
If sarah doesnt win then I agree I would like to see mickey win aswell!
Did you see it when he ate the sctoch bonnet chill pepper...That was so funny made my crack up!
No one else had the balls to do it....was so funny!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
If sarah doesnt win then I agree I would like to see mickey win aswell!
Did you see it when he ate the sctoch bonnet chill pepper...That was so funny made my crack up!
No one else had the balls to do it....was so funny!
Oh that made me laugh as well it was classic.
alice0675
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-09-2008, 12:54 PM
I've got a bad feeling Rex is going to win, would like it to be Mikey though
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Nasty Rex has just told Rachel he hopes she gets booed tonight, what a charming fellow he is. But Rachel told him at least she is happy with her life. Nice one Rach.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Yeah, he is a very nice man isnt he...NOT!
You'd think being "posh" and with all the money he brags about his parents would have taught him some manners!
And was up with the hair???? Is the ginger beehive look in now then?
He says that his "hair stylist" does all the famous models? ...Maybe he ment Amy winehouse?
I'd ask for a re-fund quick time!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2008, 01:56 PM
They have been an odd lot!

Although he has many faults I've have liked Rex most of the way through...................however I don't think he is going to win,so I would like Sara to win.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
Hope Rex or Darnell dont win....Im so bored of listening to what rex, has got, how much money he spends, how beautiful his girlfriend is and how in love they are.
Well it didnt look like love to me rex...they were like cat and dog!(excuse the pun) lol
And also Im bored of listening to Darnell bang on about his hard life, that no one excepts him, he doesnt want to be treated different and that he has never had a girl friend!
Thats because of the way you act Darnell...like a spoilt kid that thinks everything is about you...nothin to do with you being an albino.
He's the one that keeps bring it up and making it an issue...no one else!
I think sarah should win for putting up with Rex, Darnell and Mo bullying her and calling her names!
I completely agree with what you say about Rex and Darnell, Shades. I don't mind who wins as long as either of those two don't.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

05-09-2008, 02:09 PM
If rex wins it is definitely a set-up!!!

How can anyone like that repugnant man!!!

Rachael or Mikey to win! The others don't anywhere near deserve it, and the only reason rex is still in is because of the votes made by his rich family
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-09-2008, 02:14 PM
I really like Rex, I wish he would win but I know he won't. I don't think he's really nasty, I think a bit of it is for show and a bit is just his sense of humour. A lot of them know in there that he's joking most of the time.

I really don't want Mikey to win, and I'd rather Rachel didn't win, but I think one of those two will. Rachel is just so boring?! Yes she's nice but I haven't found her entertaining at all, and Mikey is just ANNOYING. He's a grown man yet he thinks flinging chick peas across the room is funny, when he knows he can't clean them up.

I always have the opposite opinion to the majority!
Page 31 of 34 « First < 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 >