Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 07:02 PM

New Arrival

Well, I went out to look for a new hammie to replace poor little Harry... I couldnt find any i liked so gave up, but just stopped in at my local parrot shop for some bird food on the way home. They also sell some rodents though there werent any there when i looked, so i was just about to leave and a woman comes in with cages in her arms, so obviously i had to stay and have a look!!

Turns out she was a hammie breeder who was bringing her latest batch of babies in to be sold at the shop. There were 2 boys and 2 girls. They were soooooo cute. Really, really tame, she had them out and climbing on her and they didnt look at all bothered by being handled So, me being soft as i am gave in and decided on one of the boys!

He has no name yet, suggestions welcome. He was born the 14th April and is just adorable!! He's really active and eats like a little pig!

terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 07:10 PM
Awww bless him he's so tiny.
He's going to take a while to grow into his wheel, he looks like he needs a stepladder to get out!

Even his eyeballs look too big for him he's so wee.

Whatcha gonna call him?
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Yeah, i've changed the wheel to the tiny one as he couldn't get it to go round as he's so tiny

No idea on names, any suggestions??
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 11:58 PM
He's a stunner, I love his colouring He sounds lovely