Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2021, 07:44 AM

Sunday natter 8th August 2021

Morning all, bit blowy out there today and would you believe it just as I was going on my walk the heavens opened and I got soaked. Oh well I will dry off. Just to say it would have been Norma's birthday today. I miss her very very much. We used to speak of all manner of things and put the world to rights. In September it will be a year since she passed away. Miss you Norma.
Have a good day all and try to miss those showers.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2021, 08:04 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow
Sorry you got wet on. your walk Brenda but hope you enjoyed it

Hope you enjoy baby snuggles today Lynn

Enjoy your classic car day Kelly and hope you get the information you want.

Sunny here at the moment but I think rain is forecast. The loft boards according to B&Q were cancelled so Ben has to check with his credit card company what has happened as everything he paid out for on Friday evening has yet to go through which is a worry. Paul and I finished rubbing down the stair spindles yesterday whilst Ben fiddled with drawing on the wall in the lounge to give the builders some idea of what is required for the building project of a faux chimney breast in which his tv and sound bar will sit along with a cupboard and shelves to one side. On paper it looks very nice so hope it all turns out well.Toda is washing down ceilings and walls in all rooms that are ready to go. Happy days

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2021, 09:35 AM
Morning all
Ahhhhh,Norma was a really lovely kind lady
Sorry you got soaked Brenda
Sue.. hopefully the money has been credited back
Not sure I will make the car day... feeling very tired
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Good Mid morning everyone.

Brenda Its horrible isn't it not being able to "talk" with people who are no longer with us. Sorry you got wet while out and about but nice to be out.

Sue The plan sounds very nice, seems very much like all systems go there. I suspect you will have a lovely day washing down the ceilings.......LOL

Griff Have a good day at the show.

Lynn A day for a great friendship to be forged grandmother and granddaughter have a lovely day.

Moyra Have a lovely Sunday.

Chris So as I suspected it may not be just for table lamps; not meaning to sound "out of place here" but you do have control of his money and accounts do you not? Walking on eggshells is required I think.

Have a good day all missed the heavy rain here when out with Gert just got back in time for the heavy rain to to be seen through the windows thankfully. Car booked in for a service on Tuesday, have a good day all.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2021, 10:01 AM
Well I just got soaked again walking with the lady with the collie with the new lead. Hm we got back and she thinks the lead isn't strong enough. These leads are used for strong agility dogs. Never mind I can return it. Sitting now having dried off. Have a good day all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2021, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Well I just got soaked again walking with the lady with the collie with the new lead. Hm we got back and she thinks the lead isn't strong enough. These leads are used for strong agility dogs. Never mind I can return it. Sitting now having dried off. Have a good day all.
Is she is scared then, that's sad has she had a dog before?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2021, 10:55 AM
Brenda, get her a halti training lead, I have them for my 2 , lovely and strong but soft and you can use it in different ways too...longer, shorter, around your waist etc
Not going to the car show... feeling very very tired so best not to, as I have to be up at 5.30am tomorrow I don't want to be exhausted
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2021, 10:56 AM
Hope the car goes on o.k Kazz and you don't get a big bill
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Good afternoon all.

Got absolutely soaked this morning. Bucketed it down.

Yes, Kazz, I have power of attorney of both his finances and health thank heavens as my thoughts have gone in the same direction as yours
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2021, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Hope the car goes on o.k Kazz and you don't get a big bill
No its a garage have been going to for years and he is married to my next door neighbours daughter he is an excellent one man band garage since his partner passed away suddenly.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >