Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2007, 08:19 PM

SKC Show - August

Anyone going ? I'll be there ( with my camera and camcorder).
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-07-2007, 08:30 PM
Yes I am definately going Its Saturday for the working day and a dog sitter is arranged already I'm looking forward to seeing Star and Finn's brothers in the ring.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

15-07-2007, 10:13 PM
We will be there on the Sunday Hound Day, only entered Pellow, so I have my dog sitter arranged too.
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-07-2007, 10:23 PM
I'll be there, just to watch though, as kodi wont be old enough probably on the saturday, to watch the rotts and mals
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by Missysmum View Post
Anyone going ? I'll be there ( with my camera and camcorder).
Hmm, don't I just know it, Suzanne!!

As you know, i'll be there on the Saturday doing agility. We (myself and the dogs) look forward to meeting you!

I've been rather stupid though.... Roxy (my crossbreed) is still trying to get the hang of the weave, she's got pretty much everything else nailed, it's just at the weave she wants a carry on. I try to be firm and tell her to get through the weave 'NOW!' but I usually end up laughing because she is just hilarious when she gets started! I know...not the best thing to do.

So, back to be being stupid, I entered Roxy in the Jumping classes as I thought it would just be jumps. Doh! I was told yesterday that the Jumping classes include a weave! Argh.

Oh well, as long as we all have a good time! I'm sure Roxy will (showing me up!).

Does anybody know if I can change Roxy's classes to Not For Competition? Will I be able to still take her along with us, and withdraw her from the classes? I've already sent away my entry form and cheque and I want to include her in the day out.
Clipper
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-07-2007, 07:18 AM
I'll be there too, on the Saturday. Hope to see you around the Old English ring Missy. It would be great to meet up.

Sorry Westie_N, you won't be able to change your entry noe, the catalogue has gone to print but you can withdraw Roxy on the day and she will still be OK to stay and enjoy the show. But why not let her take part, she may just surprise you and do well. Hope this helps.
Clipper & the furry gang.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2007, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the info, Clipper. The closing date for agility isn't until the 23rd July, still too late to change?

I may just let Roxy have a go anyway, she's just very sociable and feels she must say hello to everybody and their dogs. That's no bad thing though.