Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2009, 09:33 PM

Enclosed Space between Edinburgh and Stirling

Hi guys.

Need an enclosed space ( doesnt need to be massive -but must be fenced)( to do dog introduction) between edinburgh and stirling area - closer to stirling the better if possible.....

any suggestions appreciated
thanks
dani
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Just did a google search and Kings Park in Stirling has tennis courts, although I don't know the park and whether these are properly fenced.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2009, 07:58 AM
What about pming Shona? Am sure she'd know somewhere close to stirling? Good luck and hope it all works out
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-09-2009, 08:05 AM
Airth Station Kennels and Cattery has enclosed areas that you can hire to do training, agility etc. I've no idea how much she charges though. They've just reduced the day boarding rates so it might not be too bad.
www.airthkennels.co.uk
They also have a covered dog exercise area, but I'm not sure if they let other people use it.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2009, 12:15 PM
great thanks ladies, will have a wee look at Airth as thats about perfect !!!

pm shona now.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by Dale's mum View Post
Airth Station Kennels and Cattery has enclosed areas that you can hire to do training, agility etc. I've no idea how much she charges though. They've just reduced the day boarding rates so it might not be too bad.
www.airthkennels.co.uk
They also have a covered dog exercise area, but I'm not sure if they let other people use it.
Just wanted to update this to say that I used AIRTH and they were fantastic, the woman Laraine, was wonderful, very accomodating and friendly and the space provided was excellent. Also happy ending as introduction went very well and dog is now happy in his new home.

So thankyou somuch for the recommendation, and can thoroughly recommend the space for anyone looking for an enclosed space to exercise their dog in this way
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-10-2009, 10:31 PM
Glad it went well. Laraine is very nice even if she has as many cats as dogs As kennels go its the best I've come across.