Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2007, 12:14 PM

Spring is here!!-Moggies

It has been a lovely spring day today..and we were sitting outside all morning so thought Bella could get some supervised fresh air, and Clementine could get a bit of free roaming..she's gotten cabin fever lately!
Anyway..it was a lovely day..and the mogs seemed to enjoy feeling the grass under their toes n smelling all the new flowers. Bella has is slumped across my lap as i type this..and Clementine is off hunting up the hedgerows too see what she can find.

And this one makes me smile
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm not a moggy person, but you've taken some fantastic shots there Luke! Love their expressions too, beautiful puddycats. I hope they're not watching our little birdies though!!!!!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Thanks Helen.
Bella doesn't tend to care about anything, and Clementine isn't a big birdy fan....infact i rarely get any song birds n such brought back, usually wood pigeons..but her forte is more bats and small furry rodents!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 05:23 PM
What's the camera you're using please Luke? It takes some crystal clear piccies, and Dave is after a new camera coz his has blown up!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-03-2007, 08:39 PM
You're a handsome cat !

I've got a springer too !

Bramble x