Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Aww that really is rotten. I was so lucky in getting care, custody and control of my children, my ex not even being granted visiting rights, and as he was killed in a RTA when the baby was only four months old, I never even had the worry that he might apply to the Court again.

Lots of
coming your way xx
Thanks for the hugs Malka. My ex just drags me to court for fun cos 1:its a 600 mile round trip for me & 2:cos I have to pay £160 in petrol PLUS solicitors fees & he gets legal aid so costs him nothing!

Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Poor you, Bev...... sending you lots of hugs honey....

x0x
Thanks Vicki, I need 'em,its so so quiet in here this morning

Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I'm so sorry you're having a rotten time - lots of hugs coming your way.. x x x
Thanks SLB, made it harder to drop the kids off when my 12yr old was in tears as he didnt want me to leave them there..xx

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I feel for you, have some (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))) from us Sorry I'm late in hugging ya's but I'm sure you could do with some when you get back home. I hope you've stayed out of all the trouble on your way up there too!
Thankyou Mrs B, I need lots a hugs, this situation breaks my heart, but I couldn't go on living up there. I managed to stay out of trouble there & back (did the whole round trip in 1 day) My mum was crying when I left at 9:30pm as she was so worried about the state of the country atm, but I only stick to motorway.I saw lots of riot vans/ambulance/fire engines going at manic speeds on the way back, gave me goosebumps.Got back at 1:30am, had 2 hours sleep which probably aint helping my feeling so down this morning xx

Originally Posted by Cachapman710 View Post
My heart goes out to you. Thought I was going to lose my youngest two earlier this year as their Dad was trying to get residency, thankfully tho they stayed with me.
What age are your children? xc
Its heartbreaking isnt it, I really feel for you. My ex did nothing for any of the kids from the day they were born til the day I moved, he still does nothing now but has managed to paint such a fantastic picture of himself it breaks my heart.I worked 10 hr nightshifts, got home at 7am woke kids up , got em ready for school, nursery, preschool dropped em all of , started doing pik ups at 11am did their lunches, housework, collected ohers from school, did teas took them to park/bikerides/football etc bathed them, put them to bed & went back to work...I did that for nearly 4 years, I was like a zombie...& he did b**ger all.My sons are 14, 12, 8 & 7 x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2