View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2011, 11:05 PM
I am a twin, I have a brother. Born 8 mins before me, on christmas day (my poor mum!).

I dont have any pictures of us now, as we dont get on - but I sure to god hope I look nothing like him
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2011, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I am a twin, I have a brother. Born 8 mins before me, on christmas day (my poor mum!).

I dont have any pictures of us now, as we dont get on - but I sure to god hope I look nothing like him
what??? how did i not know this? this has actually shocked me ive never heard you say you had a brother, let alone a twin!!!
Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Blimey! Even more twins around! Interesting to hear the dynamics around such a relationship too!

P.S. to those who guessed...I am indeed the twin on the right in the adult picture
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2011, 05:46 PM
I too am a twin - non identical - born 30 mins after my sister.

We were quite close when young and very competitive. We drifted apart a bit when teenagers but now get on well, although living miles apart don't seen one another a lot but talk on the phone quite a bit.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm not a twin but they run in my mums side of the family... My mum was told years ago, before she had my and my sisters, by a psychic that she would have twins, or her child would have twins... she didn't, and since then both my sisters, and me, have been told by different psychics that it will be me who has twins! Will be interesting to see if it does happen, but i really hope it doesn't!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 10:43 AM
I am a twin. We are fraternal... and we look NOTHING alike! I'm considerably larger, in every way (UGGH) I have freckles, bright blue eyes and straight, almost red, brown) hair. My sister is petite in every way, has no freckles, curly brown hair, and smoke coloured eyes. She was better at english and science, I was better at math and social (figure that one out???) We fought constantly growing up, and resented eachother soooo much, my Mom dispared that we'd ever talk as adults. We are slowly building a relationship oddly enough (or maybe not) through our love of our dogs. She's moved halfway across the country, and I miss her.

Twins run in my family too. My Mother has a sister who was a twin (the twin was miscarried), my Mother's Mother has sister's who were twins, and so on. but if Lauren and I follow the pattern, neither of us will have twins... except that we're the only 2 in the family... We bug my sister all the time that she'll drop a couple! LOL

I dont have any pictures on my computer of the 2 of us... as I DESPISE having my picture taken, and all out childhood pictures are hard copy, and I do not have a scanner... oh well.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
what??? how did i not know this? this has actually shocked me ive never heard you say you had a brother, let alone a twin!!!
I dont talk about him often, we dont get on! LOL..
Its my mum I feel for, told she could never have kids and then falls pregnant with two, and then has them christmas night! Bless her heart
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2