Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2022, 06:57 AM

Thursday 7th July 2022

Morning all. Strange sky, very dark clouds but forecast says no rain as such. Hope you all have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2022, 08:13 AM
Good morning Brenda hope you have a good day

Overcast here, it did start to rain whilst out with Teazle but didn't come to much. Off to dead head some roses now

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Afternoon all, won't bore you with the drama but let's just say I have had a go at the woman....not been arrested as I didn't belt her this time lol . He has been to see a flat, going to get a shock as he has to continue paying bills with his name on which is most of them and he has a solicitor appointment for Tuesday apparently.....45 years and he is 67 and he screws his life up... absolutely amazing. I am going to do the best I can to take care of my mum, even Steve's been great and very supportive bless him
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2022, 02:12 PM
Good afternoon all

Cloudy morning and sunshine all the way this afternoon.

Gary is still being an ass about the fridge so I've set the care manager on to check it. He gave me a drink from it this morning and it was cold so that's both me and his dad that thinks it works, now over to Hayley who will hopefully confirm it. He usually listens to her because she is the 'boss'

I have a feeling your dad is going to regret all this, Kelly. Although the grass may look greener, it rarely is
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2022, 02:43 PM
Lol Chris, I shouldn't laugh but that really has made me chuckle, bless him.... hope Hayley finds I your favour!
You are most likely right, I did say the exact same thing but tbh, he won't listen, to quote him "we have lived separate lives for years, we have nothing in common, we don't speak" etc etc. If you could see the state of her, she's got a wonky face and it looks like the skin is sliding down her skull, she looks older than my mum but she's got a kid who is a teenager. She is just vile outside and in.
I spoke to my brother who was actually and very shockingly in agreement with me, the messages aren't innocent and definitely not "just friends"
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2022, 04:10 PM
Hayley did agree it's working, but Gary still says it isn't. Ye Gods. Sometimes you need the patience of a saint.

Your dad will find his mistake too late, Kelly, unfortunately too late. In all of this, it's your mum I feel sorry for. She must be out of her mind with worry, bless her
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Oh goodness Chris, what's the next move then?
Yes, it's just another thing that neither of us need. We will have to move, I have said that she doesn't need to worry about me, just get herself somewhere. My mum does my head in sometimes, can be an absolute mare but it's just shocking and disgusting how he has behaved. The pair of us are just physically and emotionally exhausted, 4 days he was here before the messages started, well.....that I know of. He still can't see he did anything wrong. At the point where he tried to accuse me of putting the messages on the phone I really lost my cool.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Hayley did agree it's working, but Gary still says it isn't. Ye Gods. Sometimes you need the patience of a saint.

Your dad will find his mistake too late, Kelly, unfortunately too late. In all of this, it's your mum I feel sorry for. She must be out of her mind with worry, bless her
And breathe LOL it will all blow over as you know Chris its just the ride that's exhausting, LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2022, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Strange sky, very dark clouds but forecast says no rain as such. Hope you all have a good day.

We have a red sky tonight, glad your presents arrived and in good time as you say, hope you had a nice day and looking forward to your meal out Saturday.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Well Sue looks like we may be in for a heatwave, take care of yourself.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >