register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2013, 05:20 PM
Vets went well, but both of them threw up in the car on the way back, luckily I put old sheets down with plastic sheeting underneath so it could have been worse
Bought 2 bales wood shavings (£7.20 each) and 3 bags of freeflow mince, tripe, chicken and tripe and lamb.
I did buy a shredder and did the newspaper shredding thing because I have carrier bags of shavings already because my neighbours keep leaving them at the front door for me, it is very very time consuming and I lost the will to live, so haven't done it since. Takes a whole afternoon nearly to do one bin bag as the shredder only takes a couple of newspaper pages at a time. The baled paper shavings are my reward for sleeping on the couch for weeks at a time.
Tell the chicken I am sorry for feeding her Rellies to my girlies
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Cluck cluck my little chickadee! Sod the rug I want the chicken now! You do have the knack of knowing how to stop me hankering after your possessions. I expect you'll be telling me next that all the visiting dogs p*ssed on the chicken as well
Haha no Ginger is far too feisty to get peed on. Layla wouldn't come in from the garden earlier because Ginger was by the door. Ginge is not afraid to give the odd peck to noses dogs!

Don't worry TW I feed chicken to my lot in front of the girls.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post

Not a great pic,focus wise This is my eldest Sarah,heading out last night
She is GORGEOUS! What a stunner and what a beautiful smile. (Does she take after her dad?)

*dons tin helmet and runs away fast before lacey sees this!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:32 PM
She is GORGEOUS! What a stunner and what a beautiful smile. (Does she take after her dad?)

*dons tin helmet and runs away fast before lacey sees this!

Actually yes,she looks like her dad She is a little butt like me though
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:34 PM
You might have trouble believing this but I assure you it is true. My sister (my lovely sister the one I've just been staying with while Mart was in the hosp) is one of the softest hearted and kindest people I know.

Well when she had a budgie in a cage in her kitchen - she used to cover the cage if she cooked eggs in case it upset the budgie lol! Honestly!

(This is the same sis who makes her daughters 'apologise to the dog' if he's been told off for something as she is convinced he still feels bad about it a day later - she tells them to 'go and make it up with Munch' lol!) I love my sister!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:35 PM

Actually yes,she looks like her dad She is a little butt like me though
Was that a Freudian slip Lacey? Or are we really talking about your 'little butt'?

Hey Lacey - I could get away with wearing a dress like that - if I bought two and sewed them together lol!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:37 PM
Was that a Freudian slip Lacey? Or are we really talking about your 'little butt'?
I wish just mean we're both small( in height)
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Well I think we're doing a good job of dragging this thread down into the smut in the absence of Helena and Lynn!

Not easy but someone's got to do it! We can usually rely on Bitkin to 'lower the tone' a bit, but where's she got to?

*Jen's talking testicles on her rodent thread lol!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:44 PM

My youngest Leah,she looks like me
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2013, 05:46 PM

My youngest Leah,she looks like me
Oh great you've got a curly girly just like my Jen is! Mart sent me this photo of her when she was at his over the weekend ....

Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »