Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Afternoon Cuz xxx

Happy Birthday to Charly for tomorrow and Rosie Happy Birthday for today xxxx

Well had to rush into town first thing to get Foster son shoes for school...Im sure he deliberately wrecked the old ones
anyway then had to rush back...but not till I had walked my feet off catching the bus as the stops had moved

The lady that transported Flower turned up with her children showing them their new dog I thought that was rather premature as the rescue have not said yes ....what they have said is they will consider as they want to get her better 100% first.........I did mention that but she seems a lady that 'I want I get'

Chicken in the oven smells lovely...Pat's a t work and Foster son gone to contact with his family........so now its a peaceful afternoon I think

Afternoon All xxxxxxxx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2012, 01:06 PM
Morning all

Hope everyone is well today and if not hope you recover soon.

Me, it's ironing Sunday, after that revising for the Adult cadet course coming up in two weeks and getting ready for next weekend as there is a cadet weekend.

After that, I shall be walking Dougal, then eating the stew my lovely hubby cooked for us last night
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2