Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2012, 06:43 AM

Good morning Dogsey folk - Saturday!

Morning all,

Finally, the weekend is here, and despite actually being able to lie in, it just doesn’t happen. Damn my daft body clock.

Off into Croydon this morning for a nice brekky and a few bits and pieces.

I’m cooking a new pasta recipe for dinner tonight, so fingers crossed it’s yum and I don’t have to order an emergency takeaway!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then He made the earth round......and laughed, and laughed, and laughed.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-09-2012, 06:48 AM
'morning Vicki and all

Good luck with the pasta dish tonight, I'm sure it will be fine.

Rained here all night, the garden needed some rain 'tho and it's cleared up now. Have decided that Sat. morning will be 'paperwork' morning doing what I don't have time for during the week.

I laughed at that 'gem' today.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxxx

Got up early just in case Flower had an accident in the night....but what a good girl she hadn't moved all night and went straight outside for her toilet
Bruce showed her what all good dentists want to see ...a row of pearly whites all sparkling and stood over her a little, but thankfully a ''Bruce away'' was all that was needed.

Pats gone to work and FS is going to help at his school on the Fete'......can not wait as he being not brought up with dogs, he has got on my nerves this morning with his repeated ''Skye keeps putting her feet on me''
so I suggested he moved to the big sofa then........note I didn't suggest the dog moved

Very cold this morning and later I have to go out for hay etc so I'll be wrapping up

Have a good one folks
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Morning Vicki and all on this very chilly morning,
Charly cooked her boyfriend and I a lovely meal last night. We had Chicken Tikka Masala followed by the most amazing dessert of stuffed strawberries and merangue nests. It was out of this world and the presentation was beautiful.
Steph you sound like me. Lily plonked herself between me and Charlys boyfriend on the sofa last night, rolled on her back and started pushing her feet out so we would fuss her. I said "If she annoys you go and sit in the chair" . He didn't seem to mind though.
Yesterday I met the most gorgeous 5 month old Bernese, he was gorgeous just like Lynns Dillon.
Today i must get Charlys Birthday cake sorted as need it for tomorrow and as always I have left everything till the last minute.
Take care all and enjoy your Saturday.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2012, 07:44 AM
Good morning all.

Beautiful sunshine this morning and clear skies. A bit cold, but that doesn't matter

Off out soon for breakfast and to get in a long walk this morning to make up for yesterday's shortened one because of the abysmal rain all day - we only did the short circuit and all three of us were dripping and shivering by the time we got back to the car. Roll on summer

The red, white and blue trimmings were taken down from our little shopping arcade a couple of days ago to make way for the Christmas decorations going up. Ouch! is it really getting to the time for those?? No doubt we shall see and wonder at them in the not too distant future. They do a lovely display in there with many of the exhibits moving, singing, talking. It really is lovely.

Ah well, need to get ready.

Have a good 'un all!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2012, 08:06 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Enjoy brekkie and I am sure your pasta dish will turn out lovely Vicki.

Good luck with the paperwork Harvey. Enjoy your peace and quiet for the time you have it Steph and well done to Flower.
Lovely to have a meal cooked for you Bev.
Lovely and sunny here too Chris we have just got back from our walk bit chilly on the feet though I need to get those boot socks out.

Not a lot on here today except a possible phone call from eldest brother re: message left for him last week while he was on holiday about mums house selling and the forms he needs to finish for the solicitor.
I hope he doesn't start trying to pile more on me again as I had a melt down yesterday and although feeling better today remain on the edge. It won't take a lot to set me off again.
Other than that a normal day hopefully.

I love that gem today. Have a good day all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Morning all

Well after yesterdays panic I am going to spend my nervous energy doing housework, already polished, done the dishes, hung out a load of washing and got another load on. Having a cup of coffee before de-pooping the garden. I suspect we have moles cause all of a sudden we have a few small mounds of earth appearing in the garden!

Not that I mind, I like moles. The idea that a small furry is enjoying the worms in my garden is nice