Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 05:03 AM

Good morning one and all - Thursday!

Morning all,

The week gets a little bit worse.....

Bunnie decided to pee on my two Next rugs. One on Monday night and again on the other one on Tuesday night. She did this before when she had crystals in her urine. The crystals were sorted, and I had the rugs cleaned (along with all my other carpets) just two weeks ago.......

Poor little love now has a urine infection (antibiotics to hand) and I have two smelly rugs......again..... and I’ve only had them a couple of months too, plus a chunky vet bill.

Ah, well......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today’s gem:
Dear valued customer. Thank you for your recent order from our Adult Toys megastore. You selected the large, red, vibrator featured on our wall display. That is our fire extinguisher. Please re-select.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 05:25 AM
PMPL at the quote Vicki

Morning all. I am at work today, so freedom from the grumpy thing (Toddler) Cannot wait for next Wednesday when I have a whole 2 weeks off (housework...yaaaay!)

Poor Bunnie (huggles) Poppy is in season, so she is being a bit odd (well, odder!)
Blooming dogs eh!

Hope everyone has a nice day xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2012, 06:09 AM
Morning Vicki, monring all.

Poor Bunnie and you regards the rugs. Hopefully next week will be better. Thats what i'm hoping for.

Walking Dillon in a while he is at this moment having his breakfast from his kong. Then I have to pop out for a few bits of shopping.

I love the gem today. Have a good day all.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 06:20 AM
Morning Vicki, KB, Lynn and all

Poor Bunny, I hope it's sorted out soon. If it's not one thing it's another!

KB Enjoy your break from the "Toddler" just cling to the fact that it is a phase, you will get through it.

I hope you have a lovely walk with Dillon this morning Lynn.

My sister and I are going over to my cousin for the day to attack the garden, it is hard to keep on top of it, we will take him to lunch at his local pub which is walking distance, just have to fit in walking the dogs before we leave.

Have a good day all!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 06:39 AM
Morning Vicki, Lynn, Gerry and all

Oh love that gem today Sorry to hear about Bun, and hope you get those rugs sorted along with Bunny.

I'm having a day indoors today to get all those niggly little jobs done that I just couldn't be bothered to do since Dave left, purely because I'm getting fed up with all the paintbrushes, scrapers and fillers. I end up doing something, then Dave comes home and does his bit, and then I have to re-do some of what I already did and it's all in bits and pieces, I really hate that, if I've got a job to do, I want to get on and do the whole thing and finish it without having to return to it again to disguise or improvise what Dave has done to it or around it, it's doing my head in now. Hey ho, I'll get on with it today, grout his tiling for him, so that he can put the final upstands on and the windowsill and then we're moving on to the bootroom, yayyyyy!

Had a lovely bike ride mid-day yesterday with Zena, she really loves our biking through these woods, although I'm not allowed to go into some of it, so I have to keep parking up, walking for a bit, and returning to pick up the bike again (note to self, must buy a bike lock lol!). She's so happy and healthy atm and I swear she knows it's Thursday coz she's acting the loon this morning, she knows daddy's coming home tonight.

Anyway, enjoy yours whatever you're up to
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 06:43 AM
Morning all

Been a busy week, feeling really tired cause I've got a cold from somewhere, so think I'll be going to bed early tonight after cadets is finished.

Cadets tonight, weapons lessons, so the kids will enjoy that.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 06:44 AM
Morning Cuz xx

Loved the gem

Hope Bunnie is better soon

Foster son gone to school Hubby at work and I have loads to do ...well after this coffee

Spent all day yesterday at our diploma workshop and have 1 'must do' assignment and two optional assignments to be done by 25th October thats some writing to do then and brain matter to put in place the optional ones gain 69 points each towards the target regarded to pass so they need to be completed ...... in my mind they are not optional they are a must

Well hope you and everyone here have a wonderful day, atm Im being a used as a pincushion by one very content cat sat on my lap
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope you can get your rugs cleaned ok Vicki. Shady had problems with crystals in her urine until I changed her food to tinned Chappie (the dried version didn't help). The Chappie sorted the problem and she never got them again.
Lily done her littlest hobo act again this morning and leapt on the bus at the stop as we were walking by and wouldn't get off. I really had to drag her. Luckily the bus driver loves her to bits and always gives her a big fuss. She would happily go off riding in the bus with him, she would much prefer that than walking anywhere .
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Good morning all

Horrible weather - cold and wet!!

Me thinks our walk will be shorter today

Have a good 'un all