Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2005, 12:22 AM

My Pups Just Been Sick 5 Times! Why?

My pup had just been sick 5 times and we dont know why? He is up to date on his jabs and he never went out until he had them, even out on to the garden. He gets fed at least four times a day and for the last couple of days he has been going out site but as I said that was once his jabs were up to date. Any help will be great, thanks.
Footybird11
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2005, 12:29 AM
could be its food, or could have pick up something outside!? my pup was almost sick today but swallowed it!!! but i just put it down to bein something she had eaten
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Thanks, my sister said he was eating grass today, and my other dogs (esp. the oldest) allways takes things under the units, they are just junk collectors!
I was just wondering if he has chewed on something like that?
I was worried though because my neighbour`s pup died of Parvo disies (Dunno how to spell it, hope you can make that out). That pup was not jabed and was a mongrel. A week later the other neighbour`s pup done the same, again not jabed and a mongriel. Both neighbours have multi-dog house holds and mix together but although my dogs mix together (but he has not really seen the other two) they are all been jabed, so I`m thinking that he is alright, see how he is in the morning
Footybird11
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2005, 12:42 AM
Yeah if its been jabbed then that should be ok, but dogs do eat grass when they are sick as it helps to clear out their system
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2005, 12:48 AM
Thanks, I just checked him and he looks ok. He`s not throwing up any more but I`ve got him sleeping near me so I can keep a eye on him.
Footybird11
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2005, 12:59 AM
Good plan hope all is well in the morn
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by lovestaffsblu
Thanks, I just checked him and he looks ok. He`s not throwing up any more but I`ve got him sleeping near me so I can keep a eye on him.
Hello there Mandi sorry to hear you puppy is not well, not sure if you have seen the other threads but there is a nasty virus going around at the moment similar to parvo If he is sick again you should try to see a vet as dogs get dehydrated very quickly when they are ill. If he seems better it may be a good idea to feed something light in small amounts like white fish and boiled rice, natural yogurt and a little honey so that his poorly tummy gets a rest. I do hope he is better soon
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-03-2005, 06:31 PM
Well, he seems loads better today! The other illness that kills puppys I was just talking about it with my dad and now I cant remember the name! It begins with a D...I`ll post it when I remember.
Thanks for the help!

Mandi
cassey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-03-2005, 06:50 PM
You probebly mean distemper, Its this, parvo and hepititas the insurance companies wont pay out for. Glad he is better. I hope my buster get better soon too.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Hi there glad you puppy is better...maybe something he ate :after all D
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >