Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
Because it has far wider implications. Bullying, say in Jodie Marsh's case is against one person, bullying with race involved is against a whole race, and we should all be aware what that can do. Jodie was upset and took offence yes, and thats wrong. But when you are upsetting and offending millions of people then Ch4 it takes an awful lot longer to sort out and make amends, if ever.
Offending millions, because its been reported by our media that they have offended a whole nation, when infact they have offended one person.

I see every person as the same i would like every race to be equal but that will not happen while people are punished and treated differently for a crime/doing somthing wrong just because the victim was of a different race.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 06:26 PM
I agree with Becky C.
Racism is insidious and nasty and needs to be stopped.
Yes it's bad to bully anyone, any type of bullying is bad and should never be condoned. Racism though is taking it a step too far, as Becky said, it is then not just against one person, but a whole race or culture...not on.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Personally I think the behaviour in the house is disgraceful and Jade Goody has a face I could never get tired of slapping.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Personally I think the behaviour in the house is disgraceful and Jade Goody has a face I could never get tired of slapping.
Now that is something we can all agree on. but i dont think i should say that as it maybe classed as an attack on all londoners.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Now that is something we can all agree on. but i dont think i should say that as it maybe classed as an attack on all londoners.
Definitely not an attack on Londoners, only on extremely distasteful people...regardless of where they're from
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 06:50 PM
a girl after my own heart ..............whether its racist or not i think people will dislike her even more than they did before
go slap wuff
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2007, 06:51 PM
no just jade.....................
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

Definitely not an attack on Londoners, only on extremely distasteful people...regardless of where they're from
Yeah, i maybe should not have put that as i would be slapping her for who she is not where she comes from, even though her voice goes right through me.

But i stand by my point that race in cases like this and crime should not matter as if everyone is to be equal we need to stop putting more divisions in place, and the media need to report things correctly
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Inca View Post
a girl after my own heart ..............whether its racist or not i think people will dislike her even more than they did before
go slap wuff
I don't think I'd stop if I got started.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Originally Posted by Inca View Post
whether its racist or not i think people will dislike her even more than they did before
go slap wuff

Is that possible. She is one of the things that is wrong with this country today, sending out the message, you dont have to work hard, but just be an anonoying idiot and become a millionire.
Page 7 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »