View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bullterrier
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-01-2007, 04:08 PM
They may not have been that bad, but the press haven`t seen it like that. They like to make & break people for a story, so believe me they`re going to be running for cover when they read the furore that big brother has caused.
If the press want us to perceive something a certain way then it is them who will do everything to alter public perception, big brother does it as well, they`re just as guilty. The only people who will know the truth of what happens in there are the very few who actually try to watch it all live, oh, big brother as well.
Unfortunate but a fact.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2007, 08:30 PM
hello
i dont think she meant it i have to say ,i think all the girls were as bad as one another ,they were all bitching at one another they were all like group of bitchey women simple as that . i think it got blowed up out of all poportion ,lesson for them all in the future ,i think grow up .which lets face it what they are put in there in the first place for ,sad really
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 12 13 14 15