Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 12:42 AM

Jade Voted Out BB

Well due to the huge controversy me and my OH watched Celebrity Big brother tonight and I must say how pleased we were to see the fowl mouthed horrible Jade being voted out, she received 82% of the total votes cast

She looked gob-smacked walking out to about 5 members of the film crew and Davina, not the huge hoo-haa she was expecting I guess.

I am glad that Big Brother decided to tell Jade what has happened on live tv - revealing to Goody that her comments and behaviour in the house had become the subject of questions and controversy in the House of Commons and of public debate in India.

I thought the wat Davina voiced the questions and urged answers out of Jade was brillient, she wasnt letting her tip-toe around them at all!

I am glad they showed her the unedited footage of exactly how she and her 'mascots' treated poor Shilpa.

Her words were: "It's nasty. im not racist'' and "I look like one of those people I don't like." (...?)

I would love to see her face when she realises that many stores have taken off her 'perfume.'

I am really sickened and angry at the way they have treated Shilpa (in my opinion jealousy because she is by far more beautiful than they are) and made the UK look ignorant and racist. By having one of Indias biggest celebritys on the show they should of been aware that this was being broadcast around the world and that thier actions would cause outrage... well they have shown thier true colours, and they aint pretty!

I hate bullying, I have been a victim of it myself and seeing Shilpa go through the emotional anguish of being so far away from her country and locked in what is essentially a prison in a forgein country with nasty ignoramus's really got to me.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female