Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2017, 06:35 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 30th

Good morning everyone, Hope you are all ok.

Griff, hope your friend sorts every thing out with regard to her accommodation.

June, hope Cariad is ok and the others too of course.

Lynn, hope Dillon is progressing ok.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2017, 07:02 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Moyra hope the cold isn't getting you down to much today.

Awake at 3.30 due to a flippin lorry going past the house of course couldn't get the name of the carrier. Some are really taking liberties overriding the weight restriction lately. I report the ones of the naes I can catch when they go past.
We are thinking of putting the little camera in the window that'll catch the blighters.
Went back to bed around 5 then Dillon was barking at 7 not sure why he settled when I came down.
Better get off the sofa and do his breakfast in a minute.

Gorden home later this morning for two weeks holiday.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2017, 08:09 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope you are feeling better with your cold Moyra

Will be nice having two weeks with Gorden home Lynn hopefully you will have plenty of days out and also get the decorating finished then you will be nearly ready to put your house on the market, Property round here is now selling fast.

Hope your friend got some good answers yesterday Griff.

Lovely morning here. Bedding on the line and Teazle walked.Planning on doing some bits in the greenhouse today and hopefully they will grow this year .

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Its still deciding whether to rain or not. Took Cariad for a walk round and it was spotting. She then decided she wanted to go out with the others, I think this morning walk is her showing that she is important Giving it another half hour then I'll decide whether we're off out or not. Got stuff ready for the tip and if the rain sets in then that is on the agenda.
Got my food delivery coming this morning and no idea how I'll fit everything in
Lynn that's bad with the wagons, probably thinking no one will notice. Is it Easter holidays already, thought Easter was mid month. Maybe Gorden could put CCTV up at the front to catch the details on the wagons
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2017, 09:37 AM
morning all, not heard from my friend, she will let me know if she needs anything though
FA cup sunday, dad is off to wembley with his brothers....they are going on a mini bus...dad refused, wanted to go by train first class!!! he is going by train, just not first class, return only cost £30!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-03-2017, 10:08 AM

Sea water blow hole

Just thought I would post something different on todays items

Sue is enjoying herself tinkering in the greenhouse planting seeds as it is nice and sunny today.

I was going to a camera shop to look at a new camera bag but they won't have them in stock until next tuesday so will have to wait
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Hi
Need to catch up,will pop in later.Hope ok and doglets are ok
Just wanted to say,Sarah and Shane got the house....YIPEEAm overjoyed
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Woop woop congratulations happy new home Sarah &Shane
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2017, 12:11 PM
Excellent news Eileen so pleased for you all. X
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2017, 01:31 PM
Aww thanks you guys
Just started to get a little cramped hereThink everyone will appreciate their own space,especially Lacey
Also had an update on mum's house,really good offer actually but the guy would like the furniture as well....not a chancelet mum's things go to a total strangerI think notThink I might have to rally the troops over the weekend and get them to take whatever they were promised.Sarah had her eye on a few items,will give her a bit of a start in her new house,mum would love thatJust so there is no misunderstanding in future,house is sold as house only.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >