Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2017, 07:46 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 8th March

Good morning everyone,

Mandy hope you are feeling better. Griff, take it easy on your medication today!

June, glad you got the coat, I believe for Keshi and that Cariad is doing ok.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2017, 07:58 AM
Morning
Still don't feel well, rang the docs, started at 7.30 finally got through at 7.43 to be told there's no appointments so I've booked a telephone app. Not happy, and they planning to close 1 surgery & do everything from 1, they can't give you appointments now!!
Hope the girls are ok, Hope that Cariad is still well, and that Mabs did behave last night
Right going to make a cuppa and wait for this phone call
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2017, 08:10 AM
Morning all and those hopefully to follow. June looked up your cancer website and it is 3 years old? But I have sent it on to some friends who are in the field of study. Hope all is well in your world. Sounds as though you have got some peace from over the way. Mandy hope you feel much better soon. Moyra how is Steve these days after his little problem? Hope Sue and Tumbleweed are ok and anyone else that is usually on here. Me, I don't have much to say either these days, same old same old. So ttfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2017, 08:21 AM
Thanks for asking about Steve Brenda, he is back on antibiotics again and may require an operation to cut the core of it out. Poor s*d.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2017, 10:30 AM
The trial Timba is on is at Leahurst on the Wirral,Brenda. It's probably taken this long to get it all funded. No news yet on what stage the cancer is at. Not heard about Cariads biopsy, hoping No News Is Good News. Cariad off her meds now and is lively and happy, wanting to chase cats on her morning walk.
Kofi is setting off to Crufts this morning, along with mummy, daddy and Cary's the border collie
Mandy that's ridiculous no one can see you,something like this needs to be taken seriously.
Moyra the coat is for Keshi but Cariad will be using it if necessary as the stitches don't come out till Monday, and lovely though her designer rainwear is, the coat will be better
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
The trial Timba is on is at Leahurst on the Wirral,Brenda. It's probably taken this long to get it all funded. No news yet on what stage the cancer is at. Not heard about Cariads biopsy, hoping No News Is Good News. Cariad off her meds now and is lively and happy, wanting to chase cats on her morning walk.
Kofi is setting off to Crufts this morning, along with mummy, daddy and Cary's the border collie
Mandy that's ridiculous no one can see you,something like this needs to be taken seriously.
Moyra the coat is for Keshi but Cariad will be using it if necessary as the stitches don't come out till Monday, and lovely though her designer rainwear is, the coat will be better
I'm awaiting the results June with baited breath - also tomorrow and Kofi's big day - you must be like a proud grandmother watching your little darling at the school play!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2017, 01:30 PM
Girls been out, Kesh and Zen have had a great time playing chase, then I got to grips with them with my new undercoat rake, never found my other one, and Kesh especially is in a real mess, well she was, she is looking a lot tidier now. Got Cariad, Lona and Mabs out for a walk, and played ball with Mabs, then home again.
Cleaned yard and kennels, up for a shower, cheese and tomato on toast at the ready, and waiting for son to arrive so we can go for his diabetic eye examination. Even remembered to put a book in my bag!!! Not hoovered up, but past caring, its like Tumbleweed City here
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Afternoon Moyra and all.
What a funny day got up at 5.45 to come down to the bathroom I avoid the upstairs wherever possible. Sat down doing some browsing still awake at 6.45 next thing I know it's 8,20.

So fed Dillon did some tidying, walked Dillon hoovered then went off to hairdresser then shopping. Not long been back.

Do hope something can be done to help Timba June.
Everything crossed for positive results for Cariad, and you must be getting very excited about Crufts.
Hope son's appointment went well.
Mandy do hope the phone appointment was useful or that they decided they needed to see you pronto.
Moyra do hope Steve does not need an op.

Not seen anything of Sue or barry the last couple of days they aren't off on a cruise are they ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2017, 07:46 PM
Sue did say not to worry if we didn't see her for a few days,so dunno,could be!!!
Eye test went well and they said everything OK, its got to go off to the consultant at the hospital now, but apparently if they don't see anything then its OK. Hoping so, we had a few years of laser treatment on one of his eyes and so far so good in the last two or three years.
I wanted to sleep after I woke up today Lynn, had to really push myself to get the girls out and get everything done.
Been lovely here, like a spring day, hoping everything dries off because my garden is like a lake. There are blades of grass showing after my scattering of seed a while back, thank goodness I put the little fence along the path when I did otherwise it would be a swamp
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2017, 07:51 PM
Mental day for me, went to the vets having taken chemo....got back to find the Drs number on the phone, they wanted my dad...he was called in about his blood test..cue panic, just his anaemia
Hope you are all ok
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >