Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2004, 10:47 AM

ok then.....drama

as well as having the naughtiest dog i also have the soppiest! we have had a mini drama this morning. my kids always get up b4 me! i am sure they are not realated to me! anyway, they usually get washed and dressed and watch some cartoons for half an hour. but this morning i was very rudely awoken by much screaming! i would like to say i dived out of bed, but i would be lying but i did shout 'whats wrong' and i lay in bed trying to work out what kind of screaming it was. upon then realising it was all coming from the garden, and it was 7am i got up!!! i then was awake enough for some words to break through the fog and managed to peice together the following words 'max' 'guinea pig' 'escaped' and 'help' ok, so then i panicked, running down the stairs getting dressed imagining blood, and having to counsel kids on how max is nice and i am sure he didnt mean to eat your guinea pig. well i got to garden knocking a couple of kids out of the way to see quite an amazing sight! the guinea pig had indeed escape (the culprit is still being sought and the jury is out) and max was what i can only describe as herding the guinea pig who by the way is named superstar princess. she had made a bid for freedom and probably was thinking to herself as i had thought she was going to be ate by that massive brown thing. but max was adamant she was not going to get to botttom of garden and was nudging her back and lying down in front of her. what amazed me was how gentle he was being (didnt know he had it in him) he wasnt putting his paws or teeth near her just gently nudging her with his nose then watching her and if she moved off patio he was pushing her back on. he looked at me with the biggest look of relief i have ever seen in a dogs eyes! when i arrived and i picked up the little escapee he promptly went and flopped in his bed. the responsibility had obviousley been too much! well four relieved kids, one tired mummy, one foiled again guinea pig and one tired kind little puppy here.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-11-2004, 10:52 AM
well done Max
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2004, 11:01 AM
aww hes a sheep dog in disguise katy
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2004, 11:04 AM
ahh bless him,well done max !!
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2004, 11:04 AM
awww good max !!!
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2004, 11:06 AM
Aww bless, WTG Max.

I'd like to think that my dogs would be that sweet with my bunnies but I know that would be wishful thinking !!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Max the hero................. three cheers for max...well done
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Awww Well done Max!!!!
girlsmum
Dogsey Junior

19-11-2004, 11:11 AM
what a clever babe!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2004, 12:13 PM
well superstar princess just back from vets and has been given the all clear!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >