Our sister sites
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Thanx everyone

Christine no they aint found my notes
and i was told that because i have 2 illnesses the notes have got lost
hubby got quite mad and said "oh she can only one illness at a time, cos you can.t keep her notes safe"
then he went on that if they sorted the other problem out 6 years ago (wound on my stomach that won,t heal after major operation) then i would only have ONE illness
so i now have to wait till they find my notes, otherwise go for the MRI and lumber punture again next week

i am so stressed i wanna cry, and keep doing so

and to top it all my blind eye is really swollen and painful today but i wont go to A&E, am gonna go see my doc later to see if he can help me in any way
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Hang in there Jackie *hugs*.

Please do see someone today - you shouldn't be left in pain like this.
xxx
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Thanx LS

i am just finding it so hard, they are useless, and at this rate i will end up back in hospital and i dont want that

am gonna go docs at 4pm
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 02:03 PM
Blimey Jackie, it beggers belief, it really does, I'm so sorry, words fail me, because of their incompetance you may have to go through all that again maybe it's me, but why have your notes got lost because you have two illnesses, do they lose the notes of everyone who has two illnesses, I'm sorry but that is a very pathetic excuss, sending big (((HUGS))) to you.
Christine
ps hope you manage to get your eyes sorted out quickly as well.
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Thanx Christine

the doctor said that they were with the surgeons and then disappeared, so if they hadnt have been there they would have been able to locate them

when i was admitted a few weeks back, my notes went missing from the ward to the eye clinic which is on the same corridor
and were found in a locked storeroom the next day

dunno what is gonna happen now, but i will call them AGAIN tomorrow and see what is happening or if my notes have been found in maybe a bin the loos
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 04:11 PM
well have been to the docs

am now back on a big dose of steriods for my eye and he is writing to the hospital

he HAD the results of my tests

told me yes there is some results from the lumber punture and MRI and he is gonna call the nurosurgeon tomorrow to tell him this and that i need another appointment soon to discuss it with him

and he also said he is sorry and that he will help me in anyway he can deal with this
i like my doctor
Wish
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Hello Jackie

I have been thinking of you and wondered of you had any answers yet?

Hope your ok xx
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Thank you Wish

No had no answers yet but they do think it is MS, all the tests i have had so far point to it
but been at the hospital today for my eye and have been given eye drops as my tearducts have dried up making my eye very very painful, they says it goes with the conditon

am awaiting to go into the Walton centre for another lumber puncture some time soon and also for some other tests

it is the not knowing and trailing back and forth to hospitals that gets me down
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Jackie, I'm sorry about the MS, but I agree with you it's the not knowing that is worse, I hope the eye drops help and your eye stop being painfull, ((Hugs))
Christine
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2007, 09:32 AM
Thanx Christine

well my eye isnt much better, even with the drops
but i have my appointment now for the Walton centre
am going in on the 11th september for another Lumber puncture and some more tests, so maybe this time i will get a answer (but i doubt it)
Page 11 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »