Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Even Ant pulled away when she said the dog was in season.

?
Donelda said "She likes you, she's in season" or something along the lines...and Ant was the one she was talking to and he seemed to recoil a little - maybe nothing as strong as recoil but he did stop fussing her..
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:28 PM
[
Instead you just insult another member..

Please demonstrate where I insulted another forum member DD, I am not the person that alluded to "anyone with half a brain cell"!
You have insulted someones sense of humour, and told members to 'get grips'..
I havent insulted anyone, or brought rescues into it - others might have but I didnt mention them.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Not really fair on the bitch either as depending on what stage she is at she might be wanting to flirt with all the males there, or to get away from them - and all the bitches I have seen in season their personalities are different at that time

But it evidently did NOT have any effect on the bitch, if indeed she WAS in season.

Let the poor girl have her 'time of the month' in peace

For heaven's sake, a bitch has a season twice a year (on average) and if she was a working gundog, sheepdog etc she would be out working!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:31 PM
I have INSULTED someone' sense of humour?! By saying WHAT?

Telling someone to "get a grip" is an insult????????

Donelda said "She likes you, she's in season" or something along the lines...and Ant was the one she was talking to and he seemed to recoil a little - maybe nothing as strong as recoil but he did stop fussing her..

Yes I am perfectly aware of what he did, but what does this "prove"?
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:32 PM
It was fortunate for the "stupid members of the public" to be able to witness a clever dog handler who could demonstrate what could be achieved with just a little application.

Yet you appear intent on concentrating on whether or not the bitch was in season?
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:32 PM
I cant be bothered, you seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder..All someone did was mention a dog in season, which some find irresponsible...
Dooley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
You have insulted someones sense of humour, and told members to 'get grips'..
I havent insulted anyone, or brought rescues into it - others might have but I didnt mention them.
not bothered water off a ducks back , just don`t and never will see the funny side of dogs being paraded round in season especially in the company of other dogs whether neutered / spayed or not , call me fickle , don`t really care but this lady is / should be seen as in a 'responsible' position , yet quite matter of factly announces that her bitch is in season on national tv , others may find it funny , i find it sickening when this lady has done what others would certainly not be advised to do.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:34 PM
I think you will find that I am not the one with the chip(s)

Why would I?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:36 PM
I have INSULTED someone' sense of humour?! By saying WHAT?

Telling someone to "get a grip" is an insult????????

Yes I am perfectly aware of what he did, but what does this "prove"?
I didn't say it proved anything - just merely making a statement

But not everyone appreciates a bitch in heat - blood on the carpet in the waiting area, of which would probably be a function room or some other public or private room for people - blood on the stage, which could put other dogs off performing and ruin their chances to perform in front of Royalty.

But hey ho - you argue till your heart's content...
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Dooley View Post
not bothered water off a ducks back , just don`t and never will see the funny side of dogs being paraded round in season especially in the company of other dogs whether neutered / spayed or not , call me fickle , don`t really care but this lady is / should be seen as in a 'responsible' position , yet quite matter of factly announces that her bitch is in season on national tv , others may find it funny , i find it sickening when this lady has done what others would certainly not be advised to do.
Ohh I totally agree! not responsible at all.
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »