View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 06:48 PM
no wonder this country has such a big rescue crisis when you have those that should be seen as being responsible doing things others are not advised to do at all , but , as she`s a dog trainer , seems to get her off lightly.

Excuse me? What has the rescue crisis got to do with Donelda Guy?????

Has she had any unplanned litters? Have her males gone round impregnating bitches? Have her bitches been served in public or become pregnant?

What has she "got off lightly" for???????

Dear heaven above, talk about adding 2 + 2 and making 5!!!!!

I fail to see any logic in your post at all!

Did you SEE any other dogs "kicking up a big stink for their owners"?

Because I missed that bit on the telly, or are you just jumpoing on the assumption bandwagon?!
Dooley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-04-2011, 06:53 PM
there were dozens of other dogs in that waiting area , why wouldn`t they be distressed at the scent of an in season bitch , aren`t they always?
she done the complete opposite of what anyone with half a brain cell would have done if indeed her bitch were in season.
form your own opinions i just fail to see the funny side , sorry you have a problem with that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKI_fd0g-nI
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:12 PM
why wouldn`t they be distressed at the scent of an in season bitch , aren`t they always?

Er no, they are NOT always distressed, especially if they are neutered males or females!

she done the complete opposite of what anyone with half a brain cell would have done if indeed her bitch were in season

If I had a bitch in season and I wanted to compete on BGT I would have done the same, and I can assure you I have more than half a brain cell; lighten up, she did not muirder anyone, her dogs were obviously under her FULL control, so there was NO PROBLEM, except in the minds of the sanctimonious few!

I do not have a problem with your sense of humour failure, I just profess incredulity!

Perhaps she should be hanged, reported to the RSPCA, removed from the KC judging list and banned from owning dogs?!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:16 PM
can no one on here disagree with you SB...Some of us find it irresponsible, end of - you dont have to agree....Instead you just insult another member..
Dooley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
why wouldn`t they be distressed at the scent of an in season bitch , aren`t they always?

Er no, they are NOT always distressed, especially if they are neutered males or females!

she done the complete opposite of what anyone with half a brain cell would have done if indeed her bitch were in season

If I had a bitch in season and I wanted to compete on BGT I would have done the same, and I can assure you I have more than half a brain cell; lighten up, she did not muirder anyone, her dogs were obviously under her FULL control, so there was NO PROBLEM, except in the minds of the sanctimonious few!

I do not have a problem with your sense of humour failure, I just profess incredulity!

Perhaps she should be hanged, reported to the RSPCA, removed from the KC judging list and banned from owning dogs?!
my dog is neutered still goes mad after in season girls can smell them miles off, so that blows your theory completely out of the water
my point is shouldn`t she be setting an example because of who she is , rather than parading an in season girl around on tv [if she were] to stop folk getting silly idea`s i see she has many dogs , why show up in the first place with the one that happens to be in season! thats exactly my point!
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:21 PM
my dog is neutered still goes mad after in season girls can smell them miles off, so that blows your theory completely out of the water

Again, yet another assumption.

er what theory was that? I did not say ALL neutered males do not react to in season bitches!

And as for setting an example because of who she is, well she did, she had perfectly trained dogs, an EXCELLENT example to the public of how you can get dogs to do anything you want and enjoy it!

Instead you just insult another member..

Please demonstrate where I insulted another forum member DD, I am not the person that alluded to "anyone with half a brain cell"!

I am quite happy for people to disagree with me, and vice versa. I will argue the logic of the premise, and bringing rescue dogs into the arguement has no logic!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Even Ant pulled away when she said the dog was in season.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:23 PM
Even Ant pulled away when she said the dog was in season.

?
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:26 PM
Personaly I would be unhappy with someone bringing an in season bitch to somewhere where other dogs were compeating/having to concentrait

Not really fair on the bitch either as depending on what stage she is at she might be wanting to flirt with all the males there, or to get away from them - and all the bitches I have seen in season their personalities are different at that time

Let the poor girl have her 'time of the month' in peace
Dooley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-04-2011, 07:27 PM
I am quite happy for people to disagree with me, and vice versa. I will argue the logic of the premise, and bringing rescue dogs into the arguement has no logic!
of course it does! you are dealing with stupid members of the public who get stupid ideas all of the time. had she been just a normal joe blogs no doubt it would have been picked up sooner by someone here.
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »