View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 06:11 PM
I have seen in season bitches shown, and I find it unfair on them and others, even more so them with males; Might not be banned but to me its irresponsible..Personal thing I guess
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Could there be a panel of less talented judges?
Dooley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
There is nothing wrong in competing with a dog in season, who is going to impregnate it when on stage?

Donelda is a very experienced competitor and I think it MIGHT have occurred to her to have her dog in a rest area away from other dogs and people whilst waiting?
couldn`t care less who she is , imo she should have known better when other dogs would have been in that very same waiting area being able to smell her girl going absolutely nuts , stupid woman. liked the way she so very matter of fact about it so irresponsible , loved the way she trotted off down the road with them when so many people are advised NOT to walk their in season bitches.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 06:19 PM
Had it occurred to ANYONE that she might be joking?

Good grief, get a grip!
Dooley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-04-2011, 06:22 PM
Had it occurred to ANYONE that she might be joking?

Good grief, get a grip!
why on earth would anyone joke about that on national tv? if it were a joke, wasn`t very funny
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 06:25 PM
Obviously not to you, and you evidently missed the piece of tv that preceded this comment, the bitch was hugging Decs leg!

I found it hilarious, much as I found her hair hilarious for a 66 year old!

Fortunately I have not had a sense of humour bypass!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2011, 06:30 PM
I don`t see why an in-season bitch shouldn`t go to a TV studio. What`s the problem?
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Could there be a panel of less talented judges?
I would say Amanda or David don't have any talent, but I would totally disagree that Michael McIntyre isn't talented -- he is talented at what he does and has been very, very successful considering the short number of years he has been around. 98% of people don't sell out huge stadium tours purely for doing stand up -- he does!

Simon Cowells 'talent' is being a sound businessman. I would say that Michael is far more talented in entertaining (which is what the show is all about) than Simon Cowell has ever been. I'm sure the many thousands who have been entertained by Michael would agree.
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Didnt watch it so dont know if she was joking - not a funny joke, and not something that should be being promoted on TV.
Dooley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-04-2011, 06:39 PM
Obviously not to you, and you evidently missed the piece of tv that preceded this comment, the bitch was hugging Decs leg!

I found it hilarious, much as I found her hair hilarious for a 66 year old!

Fortunately I have not had a sense of humour bypass!
i seen what happened , still irresponsible if that we`re her only excuse 'oh she`s in season' funny enough didn`t seem like she we`re joking to me , infact seemed very genuine and matter of fact about it , sadly i fail to see the funny side if infact her bitch we`re in season and sat around other dogs in that same waiting area dogs that are more than likely not as highly trained as hers kicking up a big stink for their owners , no wonder this country has such a big rescue crisis when you have those that should be seen as being responsible doing things others are not advised to do at all , but , as she`s a dog trainer , seems to get her off lightly.
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »