View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Every night I switch on the CBB live they are all in bed, it's very rare anyone is still up. Why dont they give them some 24hr task, at least it might be worth switching on to the live programme then, such a boring lot.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Every night I switch on the CBB live they are all in bed, it's very rare anyone is still up. Why dont they give them some 24hr task, at least it might be worth switching on to the live programme then, such a boring lot.
I never watch it in the night, I suppose because they are a bit older they all need their sleep. It used to be young housemates that stayed up most of the night.

I don't think that Sky feed is working anymore as they were going to stop it with CBB after what happened with that notorious CBB that time.

It's a shame it's on at 10.20 tonite but the National tv awards is on, it's a bit late all the same.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2010, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
I never watch it in the night, I suppose because they are a bit older they all need their sleep. It used to be young housemates that stayed up most of the night.

I don't think that Sky feed is working anymore as they were going to stop it with CBB after what happened with that notorious CBB that time.

It's a shame it's on at 10.20 tonite but the National tv awards is on, it's a bit late all the same.
Which is why I didn't see the last half an hour last night Did I miss anything?
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Well I am gobsmacked I really am. I can't believe Sisqo is out and Ivana is still in there, she does absolutely nothing. I am thinking that because he is a threat to Vinnie BB has got him out. It is looking more and more to me that it is fixed for Vinnie to win this show.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
Well I am gobsmacked I really am. I can't believe Sisqo is out and Ivana is still in there, she does absolutely nothing. I am thinking that because he is a threat to Vinnie BB has got him out. It is looking more and more to me that it is fixed for Vinnie to win this show.
I feel exactly the same! I can't believe alot of people would have voted for Ivana to stay in there I think you are completely right.
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
I feel exactly the same! I can't believe alot of people would have voted for Ivana to stay in there I think you are completely right.

Now see I'm a cynical bb veiwer, I'm of the opinion that BB never lets the favourite win, and I think starting from last night BB are setting Vinnie Jones up for the fall, for their real "favourite" to shine through and take the winners crown
I think we will see more of Vinnies controlling behaviour coming through now, just in time to put people off for voting for him ( I was hoping that people in the eviction crowd last night were going to shout get Vinnie out, to un-nerve him, but they didnt )
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
Now see I'm a cynical bb veiwer, I'm of the opinion that BB never lets the favourite win, and I think starting from last night BB are setting Vinnie Jones up for the fall, for their real "favourite" to shine through and take the winners crown
I think we will see more of Vinnies controlling behaviour coming through now, just in time to put people off for voting for him ( I was hoping that people in the eviction crowd last night were going to shout get Vinnie out, to un-nerve him, but they didnt )
Vinnie does seem to be very controlling like you say, God help anyone that crosses him. I think Dane has got a good chance of winning actually.
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
So surely he has got to go?
I never waste my money voting ( I firmly believe it's manipulated by BB anyway!) but if I did it would be Stephen who would get my vote.
Vinnie to win!!

I liked Stephen, he was funny and it was interesting to see god at work through him. Dont get me wrong at times he made me want to cringe...well most of the time and im a christian, but actually what he was saying was pretty right on.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-01-2010, 01:55 AM
I saw Big Brothers Big Mouth tonite and that Jedward was on with Stephen and Sisqo. I don't know why they keep putting that Jedward on everything They don't have any talent IMO, I think Louis Walsh is flogging a dead horse with them (again IMO).
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Who do we want to win then? Anyone want Vinnie to win? I want Dane Bowers to win.
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >