Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 12:40 AM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Oh well that's Heidi and Katia gone. The next eviction is on Monday evening, should be fun
That's a nice surprise I thought we would have to wait another week. So they will be nominating over the weekend then is it?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Lady Sov (AGAIN) and Nicola are up for eviction on Monday evening, should be fun
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2010, 11:06 AM
C'mon you BB addicts, lets keep this thread going with all the activities going on in the house

If that Stephen keeps going on about religion I'm gonna go mad He must be driving them all crazy in there

So who do we want to go Friday? For me it's Ivana.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2010, 12:06 PM
So it is Ivana, Sisqo & Stephen up for eviction.

Stephen is comical I think.............Sisqo has become quiet
Ivana mucks in...........

Think it may be Sisqo that gets voted out.

What do you think about Alex?

My Fav is Vinnie
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
C'mon you BB addicts, lets keep this thread going with all the activities going on in the house

If that Stephen keeps going on about religion I'm gonna go mad He must be driving them all crazy in there
So who do we want to go Friday? For me it's Ivana.
So surely he has got to go?
I never waste my money voting ( I firmly believe it's manipulated by BB anyway!) but if I did it would be Stephen who would get my vote.
Vinnie to win!!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2010, 12:52 PM
I think it will be Ivana leaving, that is of course as Nippy has said unless it is being manipulated by BB, which I believe as well. After all they must be paying her a fortune to go in there, and she keeps mentioning what is in her contract and the others look amazed at what she says. Did anyone see BBBM the other night with Michelle Heaton, what a farce. She was praising Alex up and saying how great a person he was. This is the girl that told Jordan when she came out of the jungle, to dump him as he was no good, and had nothing good to say about him at all. Then after the break on the show she announced that Jordan really loves Alex and saying how wonderful he was again. Of course Jordan was in the audience but no cameras on her, must be something in her contract not allowing her to be filmed, coz she never misses a moment to be on camera.
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2010, 02:35 PM
it's a double eviction on friday, so I think Stephen and Ivana will be out.
GUISEPPE
Dogsey Junior
Male 

20-01-2010, 02:40 PM
have to laugh at SB, feel like shouting
just because you sit up in bed and shout OH GOD dont make you a church goer !
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
it's a double eviction on friday, so I think Stephen and Ivana will be out.
Oh yes, I forgot it was a double eviction.

Steven does get on my nerves with all his bible bashing but apart from that I do find him very entertaining so I don't want him to go. So it will be Sisqo and Ivana for me then.
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-01-2010, 03:33 PM
I was watching it 'Live' earlier this afternoon and they all sat down to a huge roast dinner (made me feel quite hungry ). They're wondering what pennance they will have to do in return and on the bottom of their plates were funny crosses and blue and pink markings. I'm sure Big Brother doesn't give away a roast dinner for nothing.

Is any one watching the 24 hour live stream on Sky? It's like a complete seperate channel you get it on, I don't mean E4 or E4+ I just wondered if that was working this time and I'm not sure if they use it for CBB, I think they do for ordinary BB.
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >