View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 08:00 AM
I didn't watch it...I was going to out of curiosity but it appears I didn't miss anything
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 09:37 AM
Was watching live feed last night and think there are a few divas in there. Stephanie Beecham was annoyed because her sheets were not cotton but polyester and she doesnt like polyester. When they were told to collect their suitcases and they had 30 minutes to put their clothes away before the suitcases had to be returned Heidi Fleiss stayed in bed because she couldn't be bothered, she was too tired, poor thing. In the end she had others putting them away for her. As regards to Heidi since when does running a brothel make you a celebrity? I think some of the housemates thought they were going in there for a holiday, so it may make some good viewing, I hope so anyway because at the moment they seem a boring bunch.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 01:43 PM
The thing I likes most about it was Davina's coat - I loved her black yetti coat
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2010, 03:29 PM
me too i loved that coat! also when thay heidi woman who ran a brothel wealked in and said to that bladwin bloke oh i recongise you!!! lol what as a client
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Yawn....yes I am watching though!

Does this mean George Lamb is back on BBLB?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Celeb BB is my favourite prog out of them all but I'm not sure about this bunch in there, they all look boring, still, we'll give them a go. Like whats been said already, there's not many that I would call celebrities in there I think they were scraping the barrell with this lot!
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Hello, anyone still watching this ?????? It's a bit grim this year isn't it. Last Friday evening hubby and I were excited about who they were going to bring into the house, and who was it, that bloomin' Trump woman, how boring is she! They could have brought in someone good to liven it up I'm still hanging on watching it, is anyone else?

People up for eviction this week are: that Catia, Heidi Floss, and that Sov. Take out all three I say and lets have some more interesting ones in there, maybe actual celebs
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2010, 07:16 PM
I watched about five mins the other day and was bored stiff, the part I had seen had vinnie jones and SP in it,

who else is in there?
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I watched about five mins the other day and was bored stiff, the part I had seen had vinnie jones and SP in it,

who else is in there?
Not many celebs, unfortunately. Stephanie Beechams, Baseheart, d. Bowers ...... My mind has gone blank, I can't remember the others, (shows how forgetable they are )
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-01-2010, 08:37 PM
Vinnie Jones, Basshunter, sisqo, nicola, alex. Sad I know
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »