register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2008, 10:27 AM
I await my renewal in February with interest then!! I have never claimed either so will be interesting to see what happens
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I await my renewal in February with interest then!! I have never claimed either so will be interesting to see what happens
Goodluck ref the price not having a massive hike!! xx
ticketyboo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2008, 07:31 PM
I've just taken out a new policy with PetInsurance.com...it's costing me just under £22 per month for my two dogs and they're covered for life, - £10 cheaper than with my previous insurer for exactly the same cover.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Due to my M&S premium doubling this year - from 224 to 445, and I have only made one claim for £60 this year ! I am shopping around today.

In the summer Sydney had an ear infection and a rash - but they both cleared with minimal treatment and she has had no problems since - does this mean that if I move to another insurer (looking at Axa at present) she would not be covered for problems with ears and skin, just because of this visit to the vet in the summer. In which case does this mean I am stuck with M&S
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3