View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemba
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Keep coming back to have a look and hoping to read Dizzy had found his forever home ( Going to ask santa for a special home for this lad Fingers crossed someone finds him soon xx
cycas
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-12-2005, 12:00 PM
I can't get the pics or videos to show for me - any chance you could email over some still photos that I could add to the Oldies site?
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by Gemba
Keep coming back to have a look and hoping to read Dizzy had found his forever home ( Going to ask santa for a special home for this lad Fingers crossed someone finds him soon xx
Please ask Santa, he'd be perfect for Dizzy I'm sure Rudolf wouldn't mind too much....

Originally Posted by Cycas
I can't get the pics or videos to show for me - any chance you could email over some still photos that I could add to the Oldies site?
I'll try, but as I'm having major technical probs at the mo, I think it will have to be just weblinks. Will see what I can sort out. Thanks
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2005, 02:20 AM
The vids won't work for me either I can't believe this dear little man still hasn't got his forever home Poor Dizzy, I will keep my fingers crossed that he won't be waiting too much longer bless him When you next see him give him a hug from me!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by tjhoe68
The vids won't work for me either I can't believe this dear little man still hasn't got his forever home Poor Dizzy, I will keep my fingers crossed that he won't be waiting too much longer bless him When you next see him give him a hug from me!
Sorry about the videos. I haven't had chance to sort links out yet, but from what I've heard we may have a home for Dizzy in the new year... So keep your fingers, toes and everything crossed for this little man and Yes, we will pass on lots of hugs, cuddles and kisses for you all on Monday and christmas Eve when we see him

I'd also like to say a huge Thank You to 'the oldies club' for their help in advertising Dizzy and Sasha in the local Times and Star newspaper.. So far, we've had no calls for either, but with the addition of lots and lots of posters, the word is getting around

Thank You Oldie's club
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2005, 08:05 PM
Will keep everything crossed for Dizzy!
I do hope the new home comes through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2005, 08:21 PM
That's great news Fingers crossed it all works out for him. He deserves it.
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Thanks Miss Potter & BrandieSnap

we had wished he'd be in a home sooner, but apparently the potential new home is having doggie guests staying over christmas

Lets keep fingers crossed for him

P.s. Sorry for those of you who haven't been able to watch the video's of Dizzy. I haven't been able to view them myself tonight, and have put it down to the actual PC not supporting that form of video (since I only have an onboard graphic chip on this pc and a snail paced processor )

Hopefully, we will have a few more photo's to post on Monday
tjhoe68
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2005, 01:28 AM
Awww that's great news! I have everything crossed here for Dizzy!
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2005, 03:12 PM
Dizzy is famous (well in Workington, anyway) and Sasha is too

Here is a link to the news article which was published this week

http://www.timesandstar.co.uk/news/v...aspx?id=312779

I'm not going to close Dizzys thread just yet as the potential home could still fall through. So if you are able to offer him a home, please contact Linda. The sooner he is in a home, the better
Page 10 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »