Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 06:45 PM

Anyone get any sale bargains ?

I was brave enough to try the sales with my daughter today , it was a bit of a Christmas promise so had to be done, we went to the Bull Ring in Birmingham and had a lovely girly day

she had a skirt , 2 tops and a purse from All Saints , normally far too expensive but a Xmas treat at half price and an FCUK handbag too.

I had a jacket and a sweatshirt from Ted Baker, and some boots (reduced from 110 to 40) ,spent my xmas money !

La Senza had a fab half price sale so undies all stocked up

And we had some nice bits from Boots as all the gift stuff was half price too

Got some nice xmas tree baubles you can put photos in so will plan for the right photos for next yr

and some more Cath Kidston stuff for my kitchen , it was less than half price too in Selfridges

And a very nice lunch in Selfidges, well it is Chrsitmas

Thats it now no more spends !
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 06:54 PM
I got some jeans from River Island, were normally £39.99, but paid £25 for them!

Thats all I bought, I don't have any christmas money until I go back to my Mums!

OH got some right bargains though,

A Fred Perry zip up knitted type jumper, was £79.99, paid £49.99 for it, 2 tops both normally £20 each, paid a tenner for them each, and a Firetrap jumper similar to the FP one, paid £40 for it, it is usually £60!

I plan to go into town when I get back to Swindon, get some bargains! Warm ones I hope, I'm moving back home to Scotland next month!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 08:42 PM
I bought a half-price Norfolk Black turkey in Sainsbury's today for £15 instead of £30. My husband was working on Christmas day and had lunch provided so I thought I would wait till after Christmas and see if there were any turkeys left.
(cheapskate I know but we have to pay 15% of Cherry's vet bills now and she's just had another eye operation)

I bought a John Lewis hamper for a friend and her little grl which was reduced from £65 to £17.50 and they only charge £3 for delivery. It had 2 bottles of wine in and lots of luxury range food goodies such as Christmas cake and mince pies and sweeties. Bargain!
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 08:50 PM
I got a cookie jar in the shape of a Xmas pudding

And a dog harness for £2.50 - which I modified and put an O ring on the front so he cannot pull me

Me, the OH and the little sister are braving Meadowhell tomorrow..
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Baz got some Ben Sherman jeans down from £60 to £36

I got a lush Ted Baker bag down from £139 to £70

We are off to Bromley tomorrow for more bargain hunting

bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2010, 11:19 PM
got a lovely jacket from tescos 12-50p in a royal blue. a nice fancy top from asdas for 5-00 charlie got some nice tops as well from asdas. paid about 10-00 for 3 i think. oh and he bought me some black karrimore waterproof walking boots. for 29-99
i also went online and got myself 2 new bras for a 5-00 (for the 2 that is) 4 pairs of Brazilian briefs for a 5-00 an pair of tall range boot top jeans 10-00 and 2 jumpers works out 18-00 for the 2 of them.
i love the sales. and might go back and stock up on some stuff (shower stuff from next) or boots
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 11:01 AM
I got a £90 coat for £45 & a £40 bag for £20 from Jane Norman and I didn't even leave the house, I ordered them online yesterday
I've got loads of Debenhams vouchers to use so many venture out at the end of the week!
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Vicki, they sound like the bargins of the century! Well done you!
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Local shop had two for one oil filled radiators so we got a couple for the caravan. Might make our March holiday a little warmer

Duvet from Tesco half price so Duncan and Mollie have new duvets for their beds.

And I have sneakily bought some half price chanel no 5 which I haven't quite got round to confessing to OH yet
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2010, 10:35 PM
went out again today. came home with a night shirt for me some smellies for charlie. and then went to a retail park and went into next. got a smelly set. perfume shower gel and lotions ect. and found a top by bunny girl for 5-99 ideal for wearing in the summer with leggings. NOW WHERES THE SUMMER???